ResScan™ Version 3.7 Software
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
ResScan monitors up to 365 nights of therapy effectiveness data. The software offers information on flow generator, Apnea/hypopnea events, mask-off alerts, mask leaks, and up to five nights of advanced therapy data.
ResScan software provides report data through four main profiles.
- User compliance data can be viewed for the past 365 nights. The User Profile provides basic therapy data such as days used as well as mask-off events.
- Apnea/Hypopnea Index, air leaks, and pressure requirements are summarized within the Treatment Profile and helps in analyzing long-term therapy effectiveness.
- Use the Night Profile to view detailed graphs of individual treatment over the last five nights and displays therapy transitions with oximetry at 30 night increments.
- The Statistical Profile reports the median averages over a range of dates between usage and treatment data.
You can use the ResScan USB Adapter, which transfers data without the need of a Card Reader or Smart Card.
This Product Includes...
- Windows 2000 SP2, Windows XP, Windows Vista Business
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5
- 2.4 GHz Pentium II Processor (min. 1.7GHz)
- 1.0 GB RAM (min 256MB)
- 250 MB HDD
- Super VGA Monitor/Graphic Card
- RS232 Serial and USB Port
- CD ROM Drive
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Some CPAP manufacturers maintain a proprietary software package that is only compatible with their machines.
Here is a list of each manufacturer and the name of its related full data software available:
- Curative Medical: AutoManager Software for Curasa CPAP Machines
- DeVilbiss: SmartLink 3.0 CD for DeVilbiss IntelliPAP and IntelliPAP 2 Machines
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info): AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
Compliance software provides data such as patient hours, total machine operating hours, pressure setting, and pressure relief information. Advance software includes compliance data, as well as more detailed data such as AHI (Apnea/Hypopnea Index), leakage, average pressure, and a graphical representation of data.
Compliance software is available with some standard CPAP machines. Advanced software is available with most top of the line CPAP machines, APAP machines, and BiLevel machines.
This software is almost perfect - it is easy to use and provides good charts for data analysis. I use it with the data card and card reader and find the process of transferring data from the CPAP to the card and from the card to the software quite easy and foolproof. Although the software is presumably designed for clinicians, I suspect that most users are non-medical CPAP users like myself so it would be very helpful if the users manual had an explanation of the terms and the ratios (e.g. AHI) shown on the charts. There are some gaps in the respective manuals for the software and the CPAP where neither provides an adequate explanation. For example, upon viewing the detailed hourly charts I determined that the clock in my CPAP must be programmed to Pacific Time yet there is no way I can find via either the CPAP nor the software to change that to Central Time. more...
24 people found this helpful.
i see the software its a CD for Burners but its very expensive and the variety of lenguages is good
2 people found this helpful.
Works as described. The cost seems out of proportion to the functionality the software provides. The information that is accessable is very helpful. more...
13 people found this helpful.
Easy to use.
2 people found this helpful.
software does what it's made to do. installed easily.now I have imput to take to my R/T.I think the cost will be a deterant to some. I know I thought hard. and know I see it's up from what I paid. more...
16 people found this helpful.