Swivel for Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™, Mirage Activa™ and Mirage Liberty™ Mask Inlet Tube
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Activa™/Vista/Kidsta/Liberty Mask Swivel Overview
The Swivel for Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™, Mirage Activa™ and Mirage Liberty™ Mask Inlet Tube is the swivel that connects the Inlet tube to the 6 foot hose for the following masks:
- Mirage Vista
- Mirage Kidsta
- Mirage Activa
- Mirage Liberty
Please note this product is no longer available. This swivel is included in the purchase of the Inlet Tube with Swivel Assembly for Mirage Activa™, Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™ and Mirage Liberty™ Masks.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of Swivel for Mirage Vista™, Mirage Kidsta™, Mirage Activa™ and Mirage Liberty™ Mask Inlet Tube
- Swivel Assembly: Polycarbonate; Polypropylene
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
I forgot my CPAP tubing when I left for a business trip. CPAP.com got me a replacement overnight, so I only lost one night's sleep. Sitting in the tube was one-half of the quick-disconnect swivel adapter for my Activa mask, so they got me a new one (both halves, since you can't buy one piece) of those, too. Thanks. more...