Encore Pro Data Management Software 1.6i
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
This Product Includes...
- Respironics Smart Card Reader. (Other readers are not compatible with this software.)
- Windows compatible personal computer running Windows 98, 2000, NT 4.0, and XP Home or Professional with a CD-ROM drive. This version is not compatible with Vista.
- Internet Explorer 4.01 SP2 or greater
- 64 MB system memory
- 50 MB free hard disk space for Encore Pro application
- 140 MB free hard disk space for database server
- Color monitor with 16 bit color, 800*600 resolution (minimum but not limited to)
- Windows-compatible pointing device (mouse)
- Windows-supported serial port (COM1-COM4) or USB port.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This version (v1.6i) will work with any recording REMstar and M Series machines, except the machines with AFLEX and the BiPAP Auto SV. Nor will it work on MicroSoft Windows Vista or ME operating systems.
This product is the software only. No smart card is included, but it is sold elsewhere on our site.
Here are links to information that may be helpful in using this product:
cpaptalk.com How-To: Respironics Encore Pro Software
cpaptalk.com Software Add-On: Derek's MyEncore
This software helps you closely monitor CPAP/BiPAP treatment effectiveness. It's especially useful if you're using an Auto BiPAP. It really more...
This software is a must if you want to know how your treatment is working. It lacks a friendly interface, more...
The software demo/video provided a good user walkthru of the product features and how to use the product. However, some more...