REMstar Lite CPAP
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Not Currently In Stock
- International power supply to operate on any AC current from 110 to 240 without adjustment to the machine. (An adapter may be needed to plug the CPAP into a wall outlet outside the US.)
- Two washable, reusable pollen filters are included, as well as one optional ultra-fine filter.
- Two year manufacturer warranty against defects.
This Product Includes...
- REMstar Lite CPAP
- 6 Foot Hose
- Carrying Case
- 1 White Disposable Filter
- 2 Reusable Foam Filters
|Pressure Range||4cm to 20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time||0 to 45 min|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||From 4cm up to CPAP pressure, patient-adjustable|
|Dimensions||9.45" x 6.69" x 4.72"|
|Bag Dimensions||(l) 12" x 7" (w) x 16" (h)|
|Electrical Requirements||100 – 240 AC, 12volt DC (See In House Comments.)|
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
The Remstar Lite does not support direct DC power. To power this unit with a battery, an AC/DC Inverter must be used.
CPAP machines come with a six foot hose, a travel bag and manuals. Masks are not included and must be purchased separately. We will be happy to help you with sizing and offer suggestions on current popular masks.
I have enjoyed this new machine it is so much lighter and quieter than my old machine and it has helped me sleep through the night. Thank you for a great product. more...
Will purchase again prn
My old machine was 12 years old when it finally gave out. Needless to say, the REMstar Lite is much, much lighter and quieter. It takes up less space and the top-mounted controls (lighted) make it easy to use in the relative dark of a bedroom. I haven't had a need to travel with the REMstar, but given its weight and the nice carrying case it came with, I'm sure that will be much easier than travel with my old, large and heavy CPAP machine. My only "complaint," if you will, concerns the filter system. Changing filters (both the sponge filter and the paper filter) was much easier on my old machine. It was quick and easy to check on both filters to see if either needed cleaning or replacement. Further, the REMstar Lite requires a bit of effort to "stuff" the filter material into the slot provided. With my old machine, one merely lifted a hinged door and the filters were readily accessible and easy to remove and inspect. I was also a bit uncertain as to whether the white paper filter needed to be placed in the REMstar in any particular way (i.e., was there an up-down or front-back orientation?). Human nature being what it is, I think the relative difficulty with the REMstar filtration arrangement may discourage cleaning and/or replacement as often as it should occur. Thank you for the opportunity to respond. more...
The RemStar Lite works extremely well. I had no problem using this machine.
It seems this machine puts out less air than the one i had during my test but other than that it has made a big difference in the quality of sleep Thank You for offering a machine at such an affordable price Sincerly George E more...