SleepShield For Tablets
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
The SleepShield For Tablets is a transparent screen cover that is designed to block stimulating blue light from a tablet's display.
The SleepShield For Tablets is a protective screen covering developed to block blue light from a tablet's digital display. This is one SleepShield in selected size only and does not include a tablet or any other product.
- Blocks Blue Light
- Protects a Tablet Screen
- Reusable & Washable
- Sizes for Several Tablets
Blocks Blue Light
The SleepShield for Tablets fits over a tablets screen and will block out blue light. Blue light has been shown to engage the brain in ways the can delay the quickness in which one can fall asleep. Although blue light is blocked, the colors of the tablet's display are not altered.
Protects a Tablet's Screen
In addition to blocking blue light, the SleepShield also acts as a standard screen protector to help avoid scratches to the tablet's screen.
Reusable & Washable
The SleepShield can be taken off of the tablet and washed in warm soapy water if desired and reapplied to the tablet.
Sizes for Several Tablets
The SleepShield for Tablets is available for the following devices:
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
Choose desired size when ordering.
Looking for a SleepShield for Mobile Phones? See the SleepShield for Mobile Phones.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Sleep Shield in Selected Size
- Soft Cleaning Cloth
- Scraping Tool
Blocked Frequencies: 380 - 500 Nm
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The SleepShield For Tablets DOES NOT include a tablet. This product is the screen shield only.
To install the SleepShield:
- Clean the screen thoroughly using the included cloth.
- Peel the "Step 1" cover from the SleepShield.
- Align the SleepShield, adhesive side down, to the device's screen.
- Use the included scraping tool to remove any air bubbles between the SleepShield and screen.
- Peel back the "Step 2" cover from the SleepShield.
Great product. I have trouble falling asleep but I love to use my iPad before turning out the light.
2 people found this helpful.