"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis new generation of this product is a vast improvement over the original one."
March 9, 2012
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERThis improved mask is so much easier to adjust to prevent leakage and is so much lighter that other masks will continue to use this brand"
March 9, 2012
The redesigned SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Improved Zzzephyr Seal offers an even better fit and seal. Circadiance listened to customers and sleep professionals to improve their industry leading soft cloth mask.
Unlike traditional silicone masks, the cloth SleepWeaver weighs less than an ounce and greatly reduces the chance of red marks. The 2nd Generation Headgear provides better fit and stability.
Circadiance believes in the SleepWeaver Advance and offers a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the mask, contact CPAP.com for return information.
Manufactured by Circadiance.
3% of Nasal Mask product buyers choose this product.
Making the most of product feedback from the sleep community, Circadiance has updated their popular mask. SleepWeaver, the only cloth mask available on the market, is committed to providing a comfortable sleep experience with the SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Improved Zzzephyr Seal.Features
- Skin Friendly Cloth Mask
- Adult-Sized Mask in the Advance Family
- Reshaped Zzzephyr Seal
- Redesigned, easy to adjust soft headgear
- Updated exhalation
- Unique inflatable design
- Soft cloth to limit skin irritation
- Sleep position options
- One size fits most
- 5 Color options
- 30 Day money back trial
Skin Friendly Cloth Mask
The SleepWeaver Advance mask is part of the sleepweaver family of masks which utilize a cloth material to form a "balloon" style mask interface. The cloth material is designed to be more skin friendly than traditional CPAP mask types, helping avoid and alleviate skin issues that can come from wearing other masks.
Adult-Sized Mask in the Advance Family
Did you know the SleepWeaver Advance comes in different variations to treat almost anyone? This is the adult-sized Advance, while there is an Advance Small available for those with small faces, as well as the Advance Pediatric is one of the few masks FDA approved for use with children aged 2 through 7.
Improved Zzzephyr Seal
The SleepWeaver Advance Zzzephyr Seal has been enhanced by reshaping the seal. The improved seal offers a better fit for a wider range of faces. Additionally, the color of the seal has been changed from light gray to black.
Redesigned Soft Headgear
SleepWeaver Advance headgear is soft yet durable. The material pulls moisture and heat away from the user to enhance comfort. Colorful tab attachments are easy to adjust. The design of the headgear offers the needed stability to support the unique inflatable cloth mask. An extended adjustment strap offers an additional four inches on each side and the top, allowing SleepWeaver Advance to comfortably accommodate both large and small heads.
Responding to feedback, Circadiance has updated the exhalation holes for quieter operation. Additionally, the exhalation holes have been reconfigured to offer just the right amount of exhalation without omitting a disruptive amount of air.
The soft material of the SleepWeaver Advance inflates or "balloons" with the flow of air, gently sealing against the CPAP user's face. Because there is no hard plastic as with traditional masks red marks and abrasions are reduced with the SleepWeaver Advance. The Zzzephyr Seal shifts with movement and accommodates a wide range of sleeping positions without losing seal.
Optional Feather Weight Tubing
A lighter mask deserves a lighter tubing. Add the optional SleepWeaver Feather Weight Tube to your mask setup to reduce mask drag and increase freedom of movement. The Feather Weight tubing is lighter and more flexible than regular tubing which helps to reduce leaks and increase comfort. Attach the Feather Weight tubing between your mask and your regular tubing.
Smaller Size Available
Interested in a smaller size of the Advance? Circadiance also offers the SleepWeaver Advance Small Soft Cloth Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear using the same lightweight weight material and headgear.
Free Returns Less Shipping 30 Days From Purchase
This Product Includes...
Materials: The cloth cushions of the Sleepweaver masks are made of polyester, elastane, and nylon. The headgear of these masks is made of nylon, lycra, and polyurethane foam.
Acceptable Cleaning Products:
- Regular laundry detergent
- Non-abrasive hand soap
- High level chemical disinfectant such as Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution
- If desired, a small amount of mouth wash may rinsed through the mask after washing and before complete rinsing.
UNACCEPTABLE Cleaning Products Do Not Use
- Baby shampoo
- Oil based soap and shampoo
- 2% Glutaraldehyde
- Hot water pasteurization
- Ethylene Oxide Gas Sterilization
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame and cushion do not have an identifiable size because the SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask with Improved Zzzephyr Seal is offered in only one size. The item may be customized by selecting one of five color options.
Tips for First Time Use
The SleepWeaver cloth mask is different than traditional CPAP masks. The most important thing is to not over tighten the mask. Unlike many CPAP masks, a looser fit will achieve a better seal.
- Turn on machine.
- Take a "nose dive" into the mask.
- Once on, take two to three deep breaths to help the mask form a seal around the nose.
- If the side straps are loose, tighten them, however leave them loose enough to fit one finger under the straps.
- The mask should not touch the eyes, if the mask is too close to the eyes, loosen the top strap and pull down on the mask to reposition. A mirror may help with placement.
- If you are having problems achieving a seal, pull down on the mask to reset the seal and repeat step three.
- In the morning, instead of releasing the straps, take the mask off as is to keep your strap setting.
If you have any questions feel free to give us a call at 1-800-356-5221. For help with fitting, Circadiance provides instructions: sleepweaver-instructions.
Maintenance and Cleaning Instructions
Circadiance recommends using a mild, non-abrasive detergent that is not anti-bacterial to wash the SleepWeaver masks. One example is Liquid Tide. However there are many other appropriate products available for use.
Do NOT use baby shampoo on SleepWeaver products. Circadiance also suggests not to use an oil based soap when washing the SleepWeaver Masks. See the Specs Tab of this product page for a complete list of manufacturer approved cleaning methods.
With no hard-to-reach places or detachable pieces the SleepWeaver is easy to clean. It is recommended that the SleepWeaver be cleaned every morning. The entire mask can be hand washed or placed in the washing machine using a "delicates" bag. It does not have be taken apart the mask for cleaning. Once the mask is cleaned, hang the mask to dry. Do not place the mask in a clothes dryer.
With use and cleaning, over time, the tape holding the cloth mask to the swivel will deteriorate and need to be replaced. This can be found by turning the mask inside out. Any latex-free medical tape can be used as a replacement when needed. Watch the "SleepWeaver Cleaning and Maintaining" video on the Learning Center Tab for more instructions.
Identifying the reshaped Zzzephyr Seal
Look at the SleepWeaver's improved Zzzephyr Seal by holding the mask with the elbow connection facing away from you. Locate the seam in the Zzzephyr Seal fabric. An earlier version of the Zzzephyr Seal has the seam on the lower right corner. The Improved Zzzephyr Seal has the seam on the lower left corner.
Customer ReviewsView All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Are prescriptions required for mask, machine, humidifier, and Provent purchases?
- Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier,
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7370
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and a Provent prescription form.
- How can I get help from a CPAP expert?
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- What are the CPAP, BiPAP, Sleep Apnea, and Oxygen related HCPCS, CPT or billing codes?
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- What does a mask prescription need to say?
- A mask prescription must contain all of the following information:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
- How do I choose the mask that is right for me?
- We provide our customers with many tools to make informed decisions about their mask purchases. Options include:
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. If you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.