How many times do you have to get out of bed at night? The clips allow easy removal and replacement of the mask without re-adjusting the straps.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
Product FeaturesThis clip is threaded onto the headgear strap and attaches the strap to the frame. These clips work with the following masks:
- Original ComfortGel Nasal
- ComfortGel Blue
- ComfortFull 2
- ComfortGel Full
Return On Warranty Issues Only
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Important TipsThe ComfortGel Full Face Mask comes with the same Ball and Socket Headgear Clips, but in a light blue color. We do not carry the light blue, but guarantee this item will fit any of the listed masks.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Does this mask contain any latex?
- There is no Latex in any Respironics mask or their packaging.