Manufactured by SnuggleHose.
From the makers of the very popular Snugglehose Tubing Wrap, SnuggleStrap CPAP Mask Strap Covers prevent discomfort and red marks caused by CPAP Straps. SunggleStraps are made of the same soft, breathable polyester fleece material which cushions the mask straps.
SnuggleStraps are compatible with 4 point headgear mask straps in which there are two connection points at the forehead support and two connection points at the mask frame. To use, just wrap the SnuggleStraps around your CPAP mask straps and secure the Velcro strips.
Color: The color shade may vary and does not affect the performance of the product.
Single Strap Masks Compatibility: SnuggleStraps are wide enough to accommodate a mask strap up to 1 1/4 inches wide which is the majority of mask headgear straps. Some masks have thinner straps, such as those having a single connection point, SnuggleStraps may be too wide for those masks.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Materials Used in SnuggleStrap CPAP Mask Strap Covers (1 Pair)
Tubing Wrap: Polyester Fleece
Closure: Hook & Loop Fastener
Length: 4 3/4 inches
Width When Folded: 1 1/2 inches
Width When Open Flat: 4 inches
SnuggleStrap Works with a Maximum Strap Width of: 1 1/4 inches
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
There are two straps included in package. These straps can be installed on both top and bottom straps of the headgear.
The SnuggleStrap CPAP Mask Strap Covers (1 Pair) can be machine washed in cold water on a gentle cycle and machine dried on low heat. To prevent attaching or wrapping around other clothes, it is recommended to fasten all velcro fasteners or place in a delicates bag.Alternatively the SnuggleStrap CPAP Mask Strap Covers (1 Pair) can be hand washed in cool water and laid flat to dry.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews
CPAP Video & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I avoid red marks?
- Most red marks on the face are caused by over tightening the CPAP mask. CPAP masks should only be tightened down enough to create a seal. To avoid over tightening your mask, you should work clockwise around the mask, making small adjustments to the headgear, until the mask is securely in place but not overly tight. You should avoid pulling too much on one side of the mask than on the other.
By cleaning your mask cushion, nasal pillows, and nasal prongs on a daily basis, you ensure a better seal each time you put on your mask. If you know you have a mask that fits, and are cleaning it daily, and still have red marks, consider using mask straps pads which are soft covering for the headgear straps.