Manufactured by Fisher & Paykel.
The Replacement Water Chamber for all SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Machines is a single replacement water chamber for use with the SleepStyle series of machines made by Fisher & Paykel. The Fisher & Paykel part number on this product is HC385.
Please Note: Fisher & Paykel now offers only the HC385 chamber for use with all SleepStyle 200 Series machines. A machine that used the older version of this chamber, HC345, now uses the HC385 product. The HC435 is pictured here for reference only.
To install the chamber onto the machine plate, fully compress the heating plate and slide the chamber into position.
The base of the HC385 water chamber cannot be removed for cleaning. If interested in a chamber that opens for cleaning, visit: HC355 Extended Life Humidifier Chamber for SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Machines.
This is the replacement chamber for the Fisher and Paykel SleepStyle 200 Series CPAP Machines:
Remove the port covers before installing the chamber on the machine.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 400ml
Warranty Length: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
This is NOT the part to use with the HC100 and the HC150 Fisher & Paykel Heated Humidifier. Use part number HC325 for those humidifiers.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the top of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank inlet, be careful to ensure that the hose is not holding water. Water could travel through the hose and into the machine.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews