Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
The Gel Nasal Pillows for Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask are for use with both the Nuance & Nuance Pro Masks. The gel nasal pillows used for the Nuance are the same as those used for the Nuance Pro.
The pillows are available in size Small, Medium and Large. Select the size of pillow pair when ordering. This is a single pair of pillows in the size selected.
This is a pair of gel nasal pillows for use with the Nuance and Nuance Pro only in the size selected. These gel nasal pillows are not compatible with other nasal pillow masks. This product does not include the Nuance or Nuance Pro short tube, pillow cushion platform, headgear or frame for the Nuance or Nuance Pro. One pair of gel nasal pillows is included with this purchase.
To view and order the entire mask, visit this page: Nuance & Nuance Pro with Gel Nasal Pillows - Small, Medium and Large
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1 Pair of Nasal Pillows in Selected Size
Material Components for Gel Nasal Pillows for Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
- Pillows: Urethane Gel
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the nasal pillow cushion, remove the nasal pillow cushion from the mask frame. Hold the nasal pillow cushion with the largest opening facing upward. To the right of the hole, locate a black letter that indicates the size of the nasal pillow cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Nuance and Nuance Pro Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is X2. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews