Set of two replacement filters for the Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer.
Manufactured by Siestamed Technologies, LLC.
This set of two reusable, foam, filters is for the use with the Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer to replace the filter in both filtration locations on the dryer.
The foam filters should be washed with a mild detergent monthly and allowed to air dry before re-installing in the unit. You can expect to replace the filters every 6 months or more if the foam is torn or damaged. As the filters ages they will begin to deteriorate which is normal.
Reference page 4 of the Siestamed Technologies Hurricane CPAP Supplies Dryer User Guide for information on the location of the filters on Model HE002.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
Product SpecificationsFilters included in this set:
- Large reusable foam filter = 4" wide x 4 3/4" high
- Small reusable foam filter = 3 3/4" wide x 1 1/2" high
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews