With so many different masks, finding the right size takes patience. New and experienced CPAP users suffer from fitting pains as they adjust to Sleep Apnea equipment. Has the bridge of your nose become raw or sore after wearing your mask? The Sleep Comfort Care Pad is a mask accessory that prevents air leaks and helps protect against skin irritation and swelling.
Manufactured by SeQual Technologies.
Simply wash the gel pad with warm to hot soap and water, then pat dry for continued use or storage. With proper maintenance, the Comfort Care Pad will last for several uses and should be replaced routinely, just as a mask cushion or headgear would require replacement.
For help with sizing, visit the Learning Center tab or click here to view the Comfort Care Pad Fitting Instructions.
- Keep product out of direct sunlight.
- Keep product away from open flame.
- Do not clean with shampoo.
- Do not place in microwave.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
Tips on Use
- Use warm or hot water to bring back the tackiness of the gel.
- Remove make-up for a clean dry face
- Facial moisturizers can cause pad movement
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 10 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Important TipsThe average CPAP user will wear the size Large.
- Size Small Length = 3 1/4"
- Size Large Length = 4 1/8"
The pad should overhang outside the cushion so that the pad rests amply under the cushion. The wings of the pad should rest approximately a 1/4" below the eyes.
CPAP Product Customer Reviews View All Reviews