AEIOmed Everest 3 Travel CPAP Machine
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Check out the newer model hereTranscend© miniCPAP™ Machine
Everest 3 CPAP Overview
Please note that the Heated Humidifier and Battery Pack are included in the price of this machine.
Although this item is no longer available, the Transcend Travel CPAP Machine is a similar option. It weighs under a pound and fits in your hand. The Transcend also comes with great battery options.
The Everest 3 Features include:
Quiet. The motor and mechanics now operate at 22 Decibels without the humidifier. Due to the extra volume of space, installing the humidifier brings the sound up to 28 dbA.
Lightweight. AEIOMed has changed out several components inside the CPAP, lowering the weight. The Everest 3 weighs 1.8 lbs, which is 5.6 ounces lighter than the Everest 2.
Humidification. The heated humidifier has a redesigned lid that snaps into place, assuring the system is secure. The water chamber was also improved so that the electric connectors are located on the back side, instead of on the bottom where water could damage the connection.
Optional Software Capability. The Everest 3 can now record 13 months of daily compliance data with its new on-board memory. Use the DataRest Docking Station and Software to transfer data from the CPAP to the Data Card for a graphical interpretation of your therapy.
Battery Operated. The Everest 3 uses the same integrated, rechargeable battery, but now capable of powering the unit and humidifier throughout the night at ANY pressure. It's perfect for camping, boating or other activities that take patients beyond stationary power supplies and acts as a backup during power outages as well. This battery can operate the system all night, and adds only one inch to the system's height.
This Product Includes...
- AEIOMed Everest 3 CPAP Machine
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- 6 Foot Hose
- Carry Bag
- Reusable Foam Filter (2 PK)
- Heated Humidifier
- Battery Pack
- CPAP Device Dimensions 5.0 in X 6.0 in X 5.0 in
- Working Pressure Range 4-20 cm H2o
- Altitude Adjustment Automatically Adjusts up to 8,000 feet
- Sound level 22 dbA without Humidifier, 28 dbA with Humidifier
- Mobile Adapter Input 19.4 VDC power conversion
- Ramp 5-25 minutes with 5 minute increments
- Weight 1.8lbs Machine Only
- Air Filter washable foam
- Warranty 2 Years
- Total therapy hours
- Therapy session Greater than 8 hours, 6 hours and 4 hours
- Total blower hours
- 13 months daily compliance storage
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
An Interface Interrupt occurs when your mask is not securely positioned on your face and the air leak is excessive. The device will automatically reduce the pressure in approximately 60 seconds, if you remove or do not securely position the mask. Secure the interface and the pressure will increase to the prescribed level when you resume breathing.
Within one hour, the Everest will shut off the blower and enter Standby mode if you do not breathe with a correctly positioned patient interface.
The user manual included with the machine can be viewed and downloaded here: Everest 3 Travel CPAP Machine.
This machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
Projected Trendline of Everest Integrated Battery Run Times vs Therapy Pressure Without Humidifier
Everest Aura 19V Mobile Converter
This 19 volt mobile power converter is for use with the AEIOmed Everest 3 Integrated CPAP System.
CPAP, heated humidifier and/or battery mobile converter plugs into cigarette lighter. Aeiomed specific Hirosi connector fits battery system or CPAP. Independently power CPAP & heated humidifier as required or Recharge battery system to power CPAP and heated humidifier.
Everest Rechargeable Battery Pack
Adding to the ease of travel with this CPAP is an industry first - an integrated, rechargeable battery, capable of powering the unit throughout the night. It's perfect for camping, boating or other activities that take patients beyond stationary power supplies, and provides a backup during power outages as well. This battery can operate the system all night, and adds only one inch to the systems height.
For more information on the lithium battery, AEIOMed has this official document: Lithium Ion Battery Certificate
Respironics Battery Kit for AEIOmed Everest CPAP Machines
This portable battery pack is an external lead acid battery that is the ultimate in power, portability and convenience. This battery kit comes with the Respironics battery and the AEIOmed Everest Polaris 19V Mobile Converter.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available machines, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click on the question mark for a definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Travel CPAP Comparison Chart
APAP Comparison Chart
BiPAP Comparison Chart
- Browse Our Machine Product Categories. These categories show each machine our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in house opinion of the quality of the machine based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
CPAP Machine Category
APAP (Auto Adjusting) Machine Category
BiPAP (Two Pressure) Machine Category
To see the list of what specifically comes with each machine, you can Browse for a machine. Then on the product page, click the "Specs" tab to see a full list of what comes with the machine.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
Here are some other suggested actions to care for your machine:
- Keep the area around your machine clean by removing any dust from the area to improve the air quality delivered to your machine and to you.
- Keep the air intake of the machine unblocked. Curtains, bedding, and papers can easily block the air intake of your machine, reducing the airflow.
- If a humidifier is used with your therapy, do not pick up the machine with the humidifier attached. With most machines it is easy to spill water from the humidifier chamber into the machine causing damage. Manufacturer warranties are voided by water damage to the machine. To avoid this, remove the chamber from the humidifier and then remove the humidifier from the machine rather than transporting them together.
- If a humidifier is used, empty the water from the chamber every morning. Accidents happen. If a family pet or family member moves the machine and humidifier with water in the chamber it is more likely that water could be spilled into your machine. Water damage to a machine voids the manufacturer warranty.
Cleaning and changing filters is the only maintenance required for a CPAP machine.
The filters are located at the back of the machine at the air intake.
The following are the different types of exhalation relief names by manufacturer.
- Philips Respironics = C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex and Bi-Flex
- Resmed = EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- 3B Medical = RESlex
- Apex Medical = PVA (Pressure Variation Algorithm) Pressure Relief
- Curative Medical = EUT (Expiratory Unloading Technology)
- DeVilbiss = SmartFlex
- Fisher & Paykel = SensAwake Technology
- Human Design Medical = Z-Breathe
- Somnetics = EZEX
Here are some machines with an exhalation relief feature:
Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
+ See More
- CPAP machines which record full data (such as AHI and leak info): AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- ICON Premo CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and ThermoSmart
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- Transcend miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
- Transcend II Travel CPAP Machine
- Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
AutoPAP ("Autotitrating CPAP" or "APAP") machines which record full data:
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- Curasa Auto CPAP Machine with EUT
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- iCH Auto CPAP Machine with PVA and Built-In Heated Humidifier
- ICON Auto CPAP Machine with Built-In Heated Humidifier and SensAwake
- IntelliPAP AutoAdjust Travel CPAP Machine with SmartFlex
- IntelliPAP 2 AutoAdjust Auto CPAP Machine
- Luna Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart™ Auto CPAP Machine with RESlex with Heated Humidifier
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with H5i™ Heated Humidifier for Her
- Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
- XT Auto CPAP Machine
- Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
BiLevel ("BiPAP") machines which record full data:
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- IntelliPAP BiLevel Machine with SmartCode
- PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
- RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine with RESlex and Heated Humidifier
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
All machines can connect to DC power. Some machines are configured to operate on DC Power and have a DC power outlet. Other machines require AC power and will need an Inverter that turns DC power to AC power.
Having the proper equipment is the biggest key to successfully operating the machine from a battery. For example, if your machine does have a DC outlet and you want to run your machine from a marine battery, be sure to get the correct DC cable for the machine, as well as an adapter cable with alligator clips that fits over the cigarette lighter plug.
CPAP.com sells complete battery kits with everything you need for many machines including the correct cables for those machines and batteries. If you have questions about the specific power needs of your machine, review the 'Power' tab found on the machine's product page, or give us a call at 1-800-356-5221.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP" or "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
- Your specific pressure setting:
- Example: 9 CM/H2O
- Example: 9
- Example: 14 CM/H2O
- Example: 14
Here are some of our top selling CPAP machines:
XT Fit CPAP Machine
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Pro CPAP Machine with Bluetooth
Transcend© miniCPAP™ Machine
+ See More
All the models CPAP.com sell contain power converters that enable the machine to operate on any AC current from 100 to 240 volts without any adjustment.
You can use your CPAP on board, just use batteries or make sure you're seated by a power outlet. You can call or reserve one of these seats online with most airlines. Alternatively visit Seat Guru , a website that works with most major airlines.
Be sure to bring spare parts and a back up mask. If you're in a bind, CPAP.com delivers all over the US and to most international destinations.
To prepare for your international travel, be sure to:
- Check the voltage of your destination. You may need a plug adapter for your machine.
- It is recommended to pack spare parts for your equipment.
- Review the general Travel Tips found in this section.
- It may be necessary to bring a travel-sized surge protector with you when you travel. Some countries have issues with power surges that can damage your machine. It's hard to say which country has power surges and which ones don't, so it's helpful to be prepared and bring a surge protector.
- While CPAP.com can ship internationally, we cannot guarantee any delivery date, and you may not want to incur the additional costs of having a replacement sent to your hotel.
Inverters do require a lot of power. If you need to use an inverter to run your machine on battery power, the inverter will probably take about half the life off the battery.
To determine if your CPAP will operate without an inverter, look for a DC outlet on the machine, either at the back or on the side, with a single opening directly in the center. It should be labeled "DC POWER" or similar term. You can also review our Compare Charts to see if your machine has a optional DC cable option.
Here is a video describing different DC cable and battery options for various machines:
There are small, portable battery packs that will operate a CPAP set at 10cm for at least one night, or about eight hours. CPAP.com sells full Battery Kits that come with everything needed to run your machine off battery power including the correct cables needed for your machine and a battery. You can find the battery kit for your machine Here. On each battery kit page, you can input your machine and pressure setting to see an estimate battery life for your machine.
Some machines have batteries created to be used specifically with them only. Here are some of the machines we carry with integrated or specialized battery options:
Transcend EZEX miniCPAP™ Machine
Z1 Travel CPAP Machine
Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
Z1 Auto Travel CPAP Machine
I think this is the greatest, most economical unit on the market. If you don't have to have tracking, etc. This is the only unit to have. I love the way it all integrates into a single unit with the humidifier below. Thanks AEIOmed for this unit. The battery pack is also fantastic and snaps into place below the humidifier. Saved me during an electrical outage recently, and great for camping out! more...
2 people found this helpful.
Got tired of lugging my home machine around with me when I had to fly somewhere. TSA didn't know what to think of it. If it wasn't for the battery pack, they probably would never 'wiped' it. more...
Great! So far so good!
I have two of the '2s', to have for second home. Got the first when going for a week rafting. Never slept better! Bought this one for my sis who likes to camp. She'll love it, too. This is the only kind I'll ever get for me, too. more...
This cpap is a huge improvement over the brick I have been lugging around on all of my business travel. Small, quiet, and it has a battery. Can't wait to use it on an international flight. more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerAEIOmedResMedPhilips RespironicsTypeCPAPCPAPCPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level28-dB26.6 dBA25.8 dBAQuietYesYesYesManuals IncludedPatient/Quick SetupPatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight1.8 lbs2.751.56 lbsEntire Weight6.25 lbs5.1 lbs4.37 lbsEntire Size7.5" x 5.25" x 8.5"10.04"x4.75"x5.91"11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"Entire Package Size7.5" x 11.5" x 10"13.24"x10"x5"15" x 8.5" x 5.5"Machine Size Only5.0" x 6.0" x 5.0"NA6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierEverest HeatedHumidAirDreamStation HumidifierBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeIntegratedBuilt InIntegratedAmbient Rainout ReductionNoAutoClimateControlDreamStation Heated TubeIntegrated Heated HoseNoClimateLineAireYesHumidifier Water Capacity380mL325mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentNoNoNoPressure Range4-20cm H204-20cm H2O4 - 20 cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNANAN/AEasy BreathingNoEPR with Easy-BreatheC-FlexRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationN/AYesYesMax Operating Altitude8,500 ft7,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationYesYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100-240V100 - 240V ACOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryYesNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataNoNoNoData CardYesYesYesOptional SoftwareDataRestResScanDreamMapper
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentAutoAutoYesAuto ON/OFFNoYesYesMask Off AlertNoNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesBacklight Shuts OffYesYes