F&P SleepStyle™ Auto CPAP Machine
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle Auto CPAP Machine is one of the easiest CPAP machines to set up and use. So much so, it was awarded an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the American Arthritis Foundation— the only CPAP device in the world to receive such an honor.
The SleepStyle Auto uses intelligent automatic pressure adjusting technology that's designed to help keep you asleep longer by predicting when pressure changes might wake you up, and making instant adjustments.
Automatic pressure adjustments can also save you time, effort, and money by eliminating extra doctor's appointments to change therapy pressure settings— one other reason you'll love your new SleepStyle Auto.
Features & Benefits
- Quick to Set Up and Simple to Operate
- Built-In Heated Humidifier Engineered for Comfort
- Dishwasher-Safe Humidifier Chamber
- Received American Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Advanced Therapy Tracking with Convenient Mobile App
- Complimentary Premium Carry Bag
Quick to Set Up and Simple to Operate
Your SleepStyle was designed with simplicity in mind, and it's very easy to operate. Setup can be done in a few quick steps. From there, all you'll need to do is press the start button and your therapy will begin. Just breathe.
Built-In Heated Humidifier is Engineered for Comfort
The heated humidifier is located on top of the unit for easy access, and it's designed with Thermosmart technology intended to keep your therapy comfortable even when the outside air is not. The heated humidifier turns the cold and dry air in the room into warm, moist air that's much easier on your nose, sinuses, and throat than therapy without humidification. Unlike most CPAP machines, the SleepStyle's heated humidifier is included with the cost of the unit, and you won't need to pay extra to get it.
Dishwasher-Safe Humidifier Chamber is Easy to Fill and Clean
When it's time for your regular humidifier chamber cleaning, just pop it in the dishwasher! The humidifier chamber is designed to withstand the high temperatures of the dishwasher and shouldn't be damaged by occasional cleaning. Keeping your humidifier clean is important to extending the lifespan of the device, and by cleaning more often you'll have to replace it less.
Received the American Arthritis Foundation's Ease-of-Use Commendation
The SleepStyle Auto truly stands alone among other CPAP machines, having received the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the American Arthritis Foundation. It is the only CPAP machine to receive this coveted award.
Advanced Therapy Tracking with Mobile App
Using the SleepStyle Mobile App, you'll be able to stay connected with your therapy progress and results right from your smartphone. You'll be able to follow your progress, tracking your AHI, therapy hours, mask fit, and much more.
Complimentary Premium Carry Bag
When it comes time to pack up your therapy and take it with you on your next trip, you'll do so in style with our premium carry bag. It uses dark colors and quality materials to create a bag that can hold your CPAP machine and all its accessories.
This Product Includes...
- Weight – F&P SleepStyle device 3.7 (lb.)
- Weight – F&P SleepStyle packed (Max) 5.9 (lb.)
- Dimensions – 5.7 (in.) H x 7.0 (in.) W x 7.2 (in.) L
- Dimensions – Carry-bag 12.5 (in.) L x 7.5 (in.) W x 7.1 (in.) H
- Sound Pressure Level - 28 + or - 1.5 (dBA)
- Water Chamber Capacity 380 mL up to the maximum water-level line
- AC Input Range 100–115 V, 1.2 A (2.5 A max.), 50 – 60 Hz, 220–240 V 1.1 A (2.3 A max.), 50 – 60 Hz
- Standby Power Consumption 5 W of power
- Typical Power Consumption 39 W @ 10 cmH2O
- Peak Power Consumption - 76 W @ 20 cmH2O
- Operating Pressure 4 – 20 cmH2O (0.5 cmH2O increments)
- Length – Power Cord - 8 (ft.)
- Length – ThermoSmart Heated Tube - 6 (ft.)
- Weight – ThermoSmart Heated Tube - 3.7 (oz.)
- Materials - ThermoSmart Heated Tube: Polypropylene, Polyolefin Elastomers, (POE)
- Materials - Chamber Seal: Silicone
- Materials - Outlet Seal: Silicone
- Materials - Water Chamber: Polypropylene Copolymer, Stainless Steel
- Materials - Elbow: Polypropylene Copolymer
- Materials – F&P SleepStyle Filter: High-performance non-woven fleece filter medium.
- Average Efficiency: 83%
- Particle size: ~ 7 micron dust Ambient Temperature (operating range) 41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)
- Ambient Humidity (Operating Range) 15% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Storage and Transport Temperature 14 °F to 140 °F (-10 °C to 60 °C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity 15% – 90% Relative Humidity
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 9,000(ft.) (0 to 3,000 m)
- Outlet Air Temperature (Maximum) 100 °F (38 °C)
- Warranty: 2 years
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Dishwasher Safe Water Chamber
The water chamber for the humidifier can be washed in any domestic dishwasher. For optimal results, please disassemble the water chamber before placing in the dishwasher. The humidifier chamber should be cleaned in the dishwasher weekly, and not daily. Daily cleaning in the dishwasher could lead to damage.
Filling the Humidifier Chamber
For best results, remove the humidifier tank from the top of the machine before filling with water, and be sure to remove the silicone seal. The max fill line is stamped with the word "max" and can be observed by looking down the water inlet holes on top of the tank. DO NOT overfill the tank. Overfilling the tank can cause spills.
Cleaning the Humidifier Chamber
The humidifier tank can be cleaned in a few different ways: you can put it in the dishwasher, or you can clean it by hand. It's important to not clean the humidifier tank in the dishwasher daily, as this can damage the product. To clean the humidifier chamber by hand, you'll need to take the following steps:
- Disassemble the humidifier and the seal.
- Wash these items in warm soapy water.
- Gently scrub away any deposits forming in the bottom of the tank. Deposits on the bottom of the humidifier tank are caused by using tap water. Using distilled water with the machine will eliminate these deposits and it will be easier to clean.
- Once finished allow to drip dry.
Starting the Machine
- Put on the mask, positioning it so it can create a seal over the nose or mouth.
- Adjust headgear straps as needed.
- Press the start button on the front of the machine, and begin to breathe. From here, the pressure will begin to adjust automatically.
Cleaning the Machine
- To clean the machine, you'll need to remove the humidifier chamber, hose, power cord, and mask, washing each item separately.
- The machine itself doesn't need much cleaning. A simple wipe down with a damp cloth will do.
- To clean the hose, run mild soap and warm water through it, and clean away any debris with a tube brush.
- Allow the hose to drip dry on a towel rack.
- Put all the pieces of the mask and machine back together. It's now ready for the next use.
Track Your Sleep With the SleepStyle Mobile App
The SleepStyle Mobile App is only available for iOS (Apple) and Android devices and must be installed on a compatible device to track therapy data. Data will automatically be transferred to your mobile device via Bluetooth after every therapy session.
Heating Plate May Feel Warm After Use
The heating plate will feel warm to the touch after use, and this behavior is perfectly normal. The humidifier in the SleepStyle uses heat to help the water evaporate so it can help prevent dry mouth and add moisture to therapy air. Naturally, this will lead to the heating plate feeling warm after every use.
The Portable Outlet is a great way to power this CPAP machine, as well as many others. The Portable Outlet converts the battery's stored DC power into convenient outlet power, allowing you to power any CPAP machine or electrical device using the main power supply that came with the device. The Portable Outlet is so versatile it can power TVs, stereos, blenders... anything! It also includes convenient USB ports that allow you to charge your phone or tablet while charging your CPAP.
This is by far the quietest machine Ive ever had. Simple to use and maintain. Programmed prior to more...
Indeed a life-saving device for me. Delivery completed without any hassle.
The top load water humidifier turned out to be more complicated than expected and ultimately is not a convenience. Combine more...
2 people found this helpful.
The new cpap machine has a smaller footprint but is taller than the other recent models, which is not a more...
6 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerF&PResMedPhilips RespironicsTypeAPAPAPAPAPAPWarranty2 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level28.026.6 dBA25.8 dBAQuietYesYesYesManuals IncludedPatient/ Quick ReferencePatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedNoYesYesUnder 3 lbsNoYesYesMachine Weight3.72.751.56 lbsEntire Weight5.9lbs5.1 lbs4.37 lbsEntire Size5.6 H x 6.9 W x 7.2 D in10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"Entire Package Size5.6 H x 6.9 W x 7.2 D in13.24" x 10" x 5"15" x 8.5" x 5.5"Machine Size Only5.6 H x 6.9 W x 7.2 D inNA6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierThermoSmartHumidAirDreamStation HumidifierBuilt-In HumidifierYesYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeBuilt-InBuilt InIntegratedAmbient Rainout ReductionAirSpiral™AutoClimateControlDreamStation Heated TubeIntegrated Heated HoseThermoSmart Heated Breathing TubeClimateLineAireYesHumidifier Water Capacity380ml380mL325 mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range4-20 cm H2O4-20cm H2O4 - 20 cm H2OEPAP Pressure RangeNANAN/AEasy BreathingExpiratory ReliefAutoSet with EPRA-FlexRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationYesYesYesMax Operating Altitude9,000 ft8,500 ft7,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationNoYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100-240V100 - 240V ACOptional DC CableNoYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataYesYesMSD/OSData CardYesYesYesOptional SoftwareYesResScanDreamMapper
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentYesYesYesAuto ON/OFFNoYesYesMask Off AlertNoNoNoSpontaneousNoNoNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesYesBacklight Shuts OffYesYesYes