"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI really enjoy having this small CPAP machine to travel with. I have used CPAP machines since 1991 and the technology is just amazing. Great product."
June 28, 2018
Now Available: DreamStation Go with Heated Humidifier Bundle!
Get the DreamStation Go bundled with a humidifier for a substantial savings over the cost of buying both items together. The DreamStation Go with Included Heated Humidifier gives you the freedom to use tap water instead of distilled water, making your therapy more convenient. Check it out today!
The DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP machine by Philips Respironics is a portable version of their popular DreamStation machines. The DreamStation Go is half the size of the other DreamStation machines and includes many travel-friendly features and options such as a USB charging port, battery capability, and micro tubing.
Manufactured by Philips Respironics.
10% of AutoCPAP Machine product buyers choose this product.
The DreamStation Go Auto Portable CPAP Machine is designed to be the ultimate home unit, while also being versatile enough for travel. This is an auto-adjusting machine that will adjust pressure automatically to treat apnea events during therapy.
- Touch-Screen Display
- USB Port
- Micro 12mm Tubing
- Flex Pressure Relief
- Optional Travel Battery Available
- Optional Heated Humidifier Available
- Optional Travel Case
Touch Screen Display
The DreamStation Go features a touch screen which is used to view and change all settings. This eliminates the need for knobs or buttons found on other machines. The menus are navigated by swiping and pressing the screen as needed.
Built-In USB Port
There is an integrated USB port on the side of the Dreamstation Go Travel CPAP to make it even more travel-friendly. Instead of needing two power outlets to plug in the CPAP and a phone charger, the CPAP can be plugged in to the wall and a phone or other USB powered device plugged directly into the CPAP to be powered.
12mm Micro Tubing
Included with the DreamStation Go is a new, very slim 12mm tube. Traditional "Slim" tubes are 15mm, making this 12mm tube even slimmer and easier to pack. The tube snaps easily onto the port of the DreamStation Go and is compatible with any CPAP mask. You can also use a 15mm or 22mm hose with the machine if desired, simply adjust the hose setting in the menu.
Flex Pressure Relief
Now a mainstay amongst Respironics machines, the DreamStation Go includes flex pressure relief. The flex setting allows additional comfort by decreasing the CPAP pressure during exhalation, making it easier to breathe out against the machine and promoting a more natural breathing feeling.
OPTIONAL: Heated Humidifier
The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier helps reduce dry and painful sinuses by adding moisture to therapy air, keeping the mouth, throat, and sinuses from drying out during the night. No distilled water? No problem! The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier allows the use of bottled water or even tap water with the heated humidifier. The humidifier is also extremely lightweight, weighing less than a pound when empty and fits nicely in the Medium Travel Kit.
Looking for the DreamStation Go with Humidifier Bundle? Save over $200 today with humidifier bundle!
OPTIONAL: Overnight Battery
The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery is specifically designed for the DreamStation Go, and it's designed to power the machine for one night of therapy while away from a power source. It's FAA compliant and can be used in-flight. It's a versatile addition to the DreamStation Go, that can be used anywhere you need to be. The DreamStation Go Overnight Battery cannot be used with the humidifier.
Replacement Parts and Accessories
- DreamStation Go Medium Travel Kit The Medium Travel Kit is a hard clamshell case big enough to accommodate the DreamStation Go and Battery or the DreamStation Go and Heated Humidifier.
- DreamStation Go 10 Foot Power Cord If you're staying in a hotel, the closest outlet may be far away from your bedside. The DreamStation Go 10 Ft Power Cord can help! It's 4 feet longer than the standard cord, and perfect for a hotel room.
- DreamStation Go 6 Foot Power Cord If your power cord has damage and you need a replacement for the original, the 6 foot power cord featured here is that product.
- DreamStation Go 12mm Micro Tubing The DreamStation Go uses small, lightweight, micro tubing that takes up little space in a travel bag, making it easier to transport and carry.
- 6 Pack of Fine Filters for the DreamStation Go This disposable filter removes dust, pollen, and other irritants from your therapy air, and should be discarded when discolored.
- DreamStation Go Reusable Foam Filter The reusable foam filter is intended to be cleaned periodically until the foam breaks down, and then the filter should be replaced.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Machine
- 6 Foot Micro 12mm Hose
- 1 - Reusable Filter
- Power Cord - 6 Ft
- User Manual
Dimensions - Machine: Approx. 5.9 in L x 5.9 in W x 2.2 in H (15cm L x 15cm W x 5.8cm H)
Weight - Machine: Approx. 1.86 lbs
Ramp Time: 0 - 45 minutes (5 minute increments)
Pressure Range: 4 - 20 cm H2O (in 0.5 cmH2O increments)
Flex Options: 1-3 cm H2O
Electrical Input Range: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
Warranty: 2 Years
MicroSD Card Compatibility: Any microSD, 8GB or Greater
On-Board Memory Capacity: One Year
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
USB Port Tips
The USB port on the DreamStation Go is intended to charge a mobile device and should not be used for any other application. For adequate use, ensure no other accessories are plugged into the mobile device when connected to the DreamStation Go.
Unlike most machines which can accommodate the uses of both a reusable and fine filter, the DreamStation Go's filter port is only intended for one filter. The included reusable filter will filter out large particles and should be washed regularly. Also available is the optional fine filters which will filter out finer particles for improved filtration.
Only one filter can be installed in the machine at a time. The reusable filter should be washed regularly and replaced around every 6 months while the disposable fine filter should be disposed of when discolored or after 30 days. Do not wash the disposable filter.
Hose TipsThe included 12mm Micro Tube is a smaller diameter than other CPAP hoses. If a larger hose is desired, be sure to change the hose setting on the machine otherwise the therapy pressure may not provide the prescribed level. Also, please note that the hose will come with an adapter unattached which is required to connect to many masks. Attach the connector if needed before trying to connect to the mask. More information is available in the video on the "Video & FAQ" tab of this product page.
OPTIONAL Battery Tips
The optional DreamStation Go Overnight battery is intended to connect directly to the DreamStation Go machine. To connect, first, remove the back panel of the DreamStation Go which will make the battery ports accessible. Then, connect the battery to the back of the machine and it's ready to use. The regular power cord can be plugged in with the battery attached to charge or use as a battery backup.
OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier Tips
Distilled Water Still Preferred: Even though the DreamStation Go can tolerate bottled, tap, or distilled water, distilled water is still the preferred way to use the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier. It's ok to use tap or bottled water in a pinch or occasionally, but it's not recommended for tap water to be a primary source.
Battery and Humidifier Cannot be Used Together: The DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier cannot be used with the DreamStation Go Overnight Battery. The machine can only use one other the other, and you shouldn't try to use both together.
Upgrading the DreamStation Go Firmware to Use with Heated Humidifier
In order to use the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier with the DreamStation Go, you'll need to upgrade the machine's firmware. To do this, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Insert the microSD card (supplied with the humidifier) into the left side of the DreamStation Go. DO NOT connect the Humidifier, as this can cause an error.
- Ensure the card is fully engaged by using the filter to push the card into the slot.
- Power the device on and wait for the upgrade screen to appear. This could take anywhere from 10 seconds to 3 minutes.
- The screen defaults to the "No" option when the firmware upgrade loads. To change it to "Yes", swipe the screen, and click the button. The update will begin.
- When finished, you may now connect the DreamStation Go Heated Humidifier.
Universal AC Power
The DreamStation Go Auto accepts AC power from 100 - 240V AC meaning it can be used domestically or abroad. If using outside of the U.S. a plug adapter will be needed such as the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
6 FT & 10 FT Power Cords
The Portable Outlet is a great way to power this CPAP machine, as well as many others. The Portable Outlet converts the battery's stored DC power into convenient outlet power, allowing you to power any CPAP machine or electrical device using the main power supply that came with the device. The Portable Outlet is so versatile it can power TVs, stereos, blenders... anything! It also includes convenient USB ports that allow you to charge your phone or tablet while charging your CPAP.DreamStation Go Overnight Battery
The OPTONAL DreamStation Go Overnight Battery is an integrated battery option for the DreamStation Go that connects directly to the machine. The manufacturer suggests that with a pressure of 10 cm H2O the expected run time is 13 hours, meaning most users can expect a full night of run time. Run times will vary depending on pressure setting, altitude, and mask fit.
The Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is both a travel battery and a battery backup available for the DreamStation Go. Provided you purchase the DreamStation Go and Luna Adapter Kit, you can connect the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite to the DreamStation Go and Luna CPAP Machines. The Pilot-24 Lite allows you to take your DreamStation Go on the road, down the trail, or through the air; providing a full night of therapy while you're off-grid. It can also be used as a battery backup, providing failover power for your CPAP machine in the event of power loss.
The DreamStation Go is compatible with the Freedom Travel Battery, as long as it's used with the 150 W Modified Sine Wave Inverter, sold separately.