Republic of Sleep CPAP Mask Wipes
CPAP cleaning has never been easier! With the Republic of Sleep CPAP Mask Wipes, you'll get disposable cloth wipes for cleaning that are 100% safe for CPAP use. Don't take chances using household cleaners or other potentially toxic soaps and chemicals! Get the disposable cleaning aide that's non-toxic and is designed to keep equipment sparkling clean.
The Republic of Sleep CPAP Mask Wipes come in a 75 count canister and leave behind a pleasing citrus scent. They're helpful keeping your mask clean and immediately ready for the next use.
Features & Benefits
- Good Value! Get 75 Wipes for Around $10
- Hypoallergenic Allergy-Free Cloth
- Safe for Any Mask
- Choose Between Citrus or Unscented
Good Value! Get 75 Wipes for Around $10
If you clean once a day (which is the schedule most manufacturers would recommend), you'll have enough wipes for 75 days! That's peace of mind you can take to the bank, and it will cost you around $10—a good value!
Hypoallergenic Allergy-Free Cloth
The Republic of Sleep Mask Wipes are intended to be hypoallergenic and do not contain latex. Each wipe helps keep your mask clean while being gentle on the hands and skin.
Safe for Any Mask
These wipes are safe for any mask, whether it's made of silicone, gel, or some other material. They won't leave behind any harmful or toxic residue and won't pollute your therapy air.
Choose from Unscented or Citrus-Scented Versions
Choose from unscented or citrus wipes at the time of purchase. Unscented wipes will leave no scent behind, while the citrus smell will leave behind a pleasing citrus scent.
This Product Includes...
- 75 CPAP Mask Wipes
- Propylene Glycol
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Wipe Count: 75
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Product Hazards Information
Not known to be hazardous to the skin or eyes, though the chemicals used could irritate the eyes should they come into contact with the wipes.
Remove the cushion from the mask by gently twisting, and then removing, the cushion from the mask. Pull a fresh mask wipe and follow these steps:
- Gently scrub the inside of the mask and around the edges. Make sure to wipe away any debris that is left behind.
- Make several passes with the wipe, ensuring that you get any areas you may have missed the first time around.
- When finished, dispose of the wipe and reconnect the mask cushion or pillows to the frame.
Cleans my masks
Seems to work. Decent smell and easy to use.
If by "citrus" scented they meant the smell of a cheap lime margarita, then they've nailed it! I find the smell to be overpowering and disgusting. Otherwise, the wipes seem to do a good job of cleaning my mask. more...
Easy to use and very convenient.
The wipes are excellent. I was looking for something to clean my nasal pillow off daily & these was was a perfect solution. I will be re-ordering. more...