Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX for Her
The Swift FX for Her headgear is silicone-based and provides a soft material that cradles your face. Made from similar silicone material found in cushions, the Swift FX headgear rests lightly on the user's cheeks and quickly feels like nothing is there at all.
The minimal design is simple to use, with only 2 points to adjust: A low-profile backstrap and buckle on top. The backstrap is a Lycra-based material with Velcro fasteners. The top buckle is incorporated into the headgear and uses a set of notches for easy adjustment. This streamline design helps foster a sense of freedom and promotes early CPAP acceptance.
For additional comfort use ResMed's Soft Wraps, which can be worn around the headgear side straps. The soft material prevents the silicone headgear from slipping and ensures maximum comfort.
The Swift FX for Her comes with a pink and a pair of pink soft wraps. Color May Vary: The manufacturer has used both a pale pink and a darker pink for the wraps included with headgear.
The elastic backstrap used with the Swift FX for Her measures 15 inches long without including the length of the tabs. It is 1.5 inches shorter than the backstrap for the Swift FX which is 16.5 inches long without including the length of the tabs. The tabs add 2.5 inches to the overall length of the elastic backstrap. The width of the backstrap is 3/4 inches for both. The silicone portions of the headgear are the same for the Swift FX and the Swift FX for Her.
This Product Includes...
- Silicone Headgear
- Pink - Back Strap
- 2- Pink Strap Covers
Material Components for Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX for Her
- Headgear: Silicone Elastomer
- Back Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Soft Wraps: Nylon /Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
My wife loves this product because has the cheek protector and has used this product for a long time. We more...
I have tried other head gear and mouth/nose options and this is by far the most comfortable
It’s just like the one I got from the sleep center at a great price.
This is the only headgear I can use comfortably. Tried the other stuff several times
I am very pleased that I received the brand name that I ordered. Works like a champ. Good quality!