Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow
The Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow is the replacement headgear for the Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear. The minimal design is simple to use, with only 2 points to adjust: A low-profile backstrap and buckle on top. The backstrap is a Lycra-based material with Velcro fasteners. The top buckle is incorporated into the headgear and uses a set of notches for easy adjustment. This streamline design helps foster a sense of freedom and promotes early CPAP acceptance.
Soft wraps are included for extra softness. The soft fleece material prevents the silicone headgear from slipping and ensures maximum comfort.
The elastic backstrap used with the Swift FX measures 16.5 inches long not counting the length of the tabs. This is 1.5 inches longer than the backstrap for the Swift FX For Her which is 15 inches long without including the tabs. The tabs add 2.5 inches to the overall length of the elastic backstrap. The width of the backstrap is 3/4 inches for both. The silicone portions of the headgear are the same for the Swift FX and the Swift FX for Her.
This Product Includes...
- Soft Wraps
Material Components for Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow
- Headgear: Silicone Elastomer
- Back Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Soft Wraps: Nylon /Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
The mask fit perfectly. Great price and excellent customer service!
Product delivered as advertised
Head strap tangles your hair due to silicone material. Needs some sort of cover for top strap.
i replace them every few years because it gets warn out but it seals great and is very comfortable to more...
Simpler to use and more comfortable than the one I'd been using the past eighteen years