Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow
Swift™ FX Silicone Headgear Overview
The Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow is the replacement headgear for the Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear. The minimal design is simple to use, with only 2 points to adjust: A low-profile backstrap and buckle on top. The backstrap is a Lycra-based material with Velcro fasteners. The top buckle is incorporated into the headgear and uses a set of notches for easy adjustment. This streamline design helps foster a sense of freedom and promotes early CPAP acceptance.
Soft wraps are included for extra softness. The soft fleece material prevents the silicone headgear from slipping and ensures maximum comfort.
The elastic backstrap used with the Swift FX measures 16.5 inches long not counting the length of the tabs. This is 1.5 inches longer than the backstrap for the Swift FX For Her which is 15 inches long without including the tabs. The tabs add 2.5 inches to the overall length of the elastic backstrap. The width of the backstrap is 3/4 inches for both. The silicone portions of the headgear are the same for the Swift FX and the Swift FX for Her.
This Product Includes...
- Soft Wraps
Material Components for Silicone Headgear Assembly for Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow
- Headgear: Silicone Elastomer
- Back Strap: Nylon / Spandex; Open cell Polyurethane
- Soft Wraps: Nylon /Lycra
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
This was genuine Resmed gear which arrived promptly. Great price, too. The option to buy the headgear, tube and pillow separately works for me! more...
Putting it together was easily however it is not as comfortable as other masks Ive used in the past.
I tried this new headstrap since my old one would keep moving around on my head. This strap keeps my nasal pillows in place even when I move from side sleeper to sleeping on my back. more...
Thanks again for the quick delivery. The swift fx is the best nasal pillow mask I've used in my 20 yrs of cpap experience. more...
The mask fit perfectly. Great price and excellent customer service!