Frame Assembly for Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Frame Assembly Overview
The Frame Assembly for Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask (No Cushion or Headgear) is the frame only for the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask. It does not include the headgear or cushion. This frame, in combination with a Ultra Mirage Full Face cushion and headgear, produces a complete Ultra Mirage Full Face CPAP mask.
This Product Includes...
- Frame Assembly
Material Components of Frame Assembly for Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask (No Cushion or Headgear)
- Frame: Polycarbonate
- Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Elbow: Polycarbonate
- Swivel Clip: Polycarbonate
- Elbow Retainer: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Support: Polycarbonate
- Headgear Clip: Polyester (PBT)
- Ports Cap: Polycarbonate
- Forehead Pad: Silicone Elastomer
- Valve Membrane: Silicone Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
To find the size of the mask frame, turn the mask so the swivel is facing the user. On both the left and right side of the elbow, locate the connection point for the headgear clips. A letter representing the size of the mask frame is embossed into the top of the connection point for the headgear clips.
the Ultra Mirage™ Full Face Mask Cushion Clip is found by turning the mask upside down with the headgear bar facing downward. The cushion clip, which connects the full face cushion to the mask frame has three tabs intended to connect to the mask frame. Locate the tab placed on the bottom of the mask, directly across from the elbow. The clear letter found on top of the tab notes the size of the cushion clip.
Nice mask except for the cushion. If you don’t snug the straps up tightly it leaks air. Also the head rest is easy to crack if you move it just the right way. I’d like to see an Extra large version of this mask offered. more...
Great price and fast shipping. Not a newer model from ResMed but certainly works for me. Alway good to have extra parts on hand. more...
This frame Assembly was by far the least expensive I found but it does not compromise quality. I am pleased to get it. Works perfectly with the new cushion I already had and the headgear. Saved us a ton of money. Works great. more...
Works as described. Glad we found this online store for CPAP parts
The item I ordered was exactly what I needed and was shipped very promptly. It is a pleasure doing business with cpap.com. more...