"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERCPAP machine doing the job. Sleeping like a baby, finally. Thank you CPAP.com."
March 7, 2018
The Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier from 3B is a single-pressure CPAP machine and humidifier combination designed to provide comfortable sleep therapy. The machine has a large, colorful display designed to help the user navigate through the many comfort features. Also, use the large screen to review sleep data using iCode technology.
Manufactured by 3B Medical.
The 3B Luna CPAP Machine with Integrated H60 Heated Humidifier uses comfort features such as Ramp and Reslex to ease the pressure for the user. Ramp peacefully increases the pressure within a set time to adjust the user to the prescribed pressure, while Reslex softens the pressure as the user exhales. A protective delay is built into the humidifier which allows the machine to release air from the humidifier for 15 minutes after the machine has been turned off. The Luna CPAP is a single-pressure machine designed to provide constant pressure throughout the night.
- Integrated Heated Humidifier Included
- Pressure Relief Comfort Features
- User-Friendly Display Screen
- Data Tracking for Compliance
Integrated Heated Humidifier Included
Warm the air traveling through the CPAP hose by pairing the machine with the integrated heated humidifier. At times, CPAP therapy can result in dry mouth and congestion. To help diminish these effects, choose between the Luna's five humidification levels. Level 1 offers the lowest amount of humidification, while Level 5 indicates the user has reached the highest level of humidification. The Luna Heated Humidifier is designed to mark the level with the corresponding number of blue lights. For example, if the user selects Level 3, the device will show 3 small, blue lights. If the user selects no humidification, the lights will not turn on.
Pressure Relief Comfort FeaturesReslex was implemented into the Luna CPAP design to help users adjust as they exhale during sleep therapy. When the feature is turned on, Reslex will begin softening the exhalation automatically. There are three settings available: Level 1 reduces the exhalation with the least change, while Level 3 offers the greatest reduction in pressure.
The Ramp feature included on the CPAP machine introduces the prescribed pressure to the user over a set period of time. Turn the knob on the front of the machine to extend the Ramp in increments of 5 minutes. Based on the time set, the Luna will continually adjust to reach the prescribed pressure.
User Friendly Display Screen
The colorful 2.4 inch screen helps the user to clearly navigate the menu in order to change the default settings or request compliance data. Also, alert messages are designed to appear along the large display to visually notify the user when a situation occurs. Each potential failure emerges in conjunction with a warning sound.
Data Tracking for Compliance
Use the iCode app to pull sleep results produced within a specific period of time. The screen displays information such as: compliance hours, average pressure, AHI, snore index, and leak rate. To download these results for further review, put the complete code into the iCode website or use the iCode app on your smartphone to register the QR code located on the machine's display. A smartphone is not included with the purchase of the Luna CPAP machine.
This Product Includes...
- Luna CPAP Machine
- Luna Heated Humidifier
- Side Cover
- Reusable Foam Filter (2)
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- SD Memory Card
- Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Quick Operation Manual
- Humidifier: Level 2
- Reslex: Off
- Ramp: 10 Minutes
- Delay: Off
- Brightness: High
- Mask Type: Nasal
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The user manual included with this machine can be viewed and downloaded here: Luna Machine.
It is important to keep the Luna CPAP machine and heated humidifier clean to maintain effective therapy. Unplug the machine to ensure your safety as you are cleaning the equipment.
Clean the water chamber before using the humidifier for the first time. It is important to maintain the life and health of the water chamber by continuing to clean it each week.
The humidifier exterior may be cleaned with running water and a mild cleanser. A sponge may be used to ensure the surface area of the humidifier has been cleaned thoroughly. After rinsing the humidifier, use a soft cloth to dry the lid and body entirely.
- First, make sure to empty the water from the humidifier water chamber before placing the machine and humidifier in the 3B / BMC carrying case. This case is designed to hold the device as well as the accessories in order to protect each part while traveling.
- Remember to set the elevation setting depending on the need. If the elevation setting is wrong the machine may produce an inaccurate pressure. As another note, if the atmospheric pressure surpasses the noted range, the leak alert may not work at its optimal potential.
- In regard to power, the Luna CPAP is capable of operating on 100 to 240 V and 50 / 60 Hz. The machine will be able to operate in any country. However; please note: To plug the machine into the power source a power socket adapter may be necessary.
Connecting the Heated Humidifier
When connecting the Luna CPAP machine to the heated humidifier, be sure the side cover has been removed from the side of the machine.
To remove the side cover, turn the device so the cover is facing upward. Locate the opening located near the bottom of the machine and place a flat tool in the opening to lift the cover from its position. With the side cover removed, gently push the exposed sides together until a clicking sound is heard.
Disconnecting the Heated Humidifier
Press and hold the humidifier separation button on the back of the humidifier to release the machine from the humidifier. While pushing the button, gently pull the devices away from one another.
How to Remove the Lid from the Humidifier
The humidifier is equipped with a humidifier uncover button which boosts the lid from the humidifier body. After pressing the button, gently pull the lid to continue the motion away from the humidifier. The cover will easily separate at this time.
How do I Fill the Water Chamber?Lift the humidifier lid to withdraw the chamber from the device. Please Note: The heater plate, located on the bottom of the chamber, may be hot. After turning the machine and humidifier to OFF, please allow at least 15 minutes to pass before removing the chamber. Then, complete the following steps:
- DO NOT fill the hole on the top of the chamber with water. Turn to view the underside of the water chamber to locate the small dial on the front left side of the chamber.
- With the bottom facing upward, grip and turn the water inlet cap in a counterclockwise direction until the arrow on the cap is facing the triangular mark by the opening.
- Release any residual water still sitting in the chamber to ensure all of the water is fresh.
- Add approximately 350mL of water into the water inlet.
- DO NOT exceed the maximum water level.
- Place the water inlet cap over the opening and turn it in a clockwise direction to lock the cap in place. The arrow on the cap will be locked once it is directly across from the circular symbol.
The Luna CPAP machine comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty, while the humidifier comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Machines are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
The Luna Auto will operate on voltages between 100 - 240V AC without any switches or change in fuses. A plug adapter is required for international use. CPAP.com offers the World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs which will allow the Luna to be used in many international countries.
The Freedom Battery can also be used to power the Luna Auto CPAP, as long as it's used with a 150 W Sine Wave Inverter. Weighing in at 1.7 pounds, the Freedom Battery is light enough to travel almost anywhere and can even be used off-the-grid. The Freedom Battery is also FAA certified, meaning it can even be used in-flight!
Find the Freedom Travel CPAP Battery and the 150 Watt Sine Wave Inverter at CPAP.com. When using the Freedom Travel Battery it's very important to use the Sine Wave Inverter. Failure to use the Sine Wave Inverter with the Freedom Battery can result in damage or loss to the CPAP machine.