3B Medical Digital Pulse Oximeter With Lanyard and Carry Case
Monitor your heart health safely and effectively from the comfort of your home using the 3B Medical Pulse Oximeter. This non-intrusive oxygen saturation device is simple to use, comfortable to wear thanks to the padded finger insert, and easy to read through the multiple angle display system and adjustable brightness levels.
3B Medical Pulse Oximeter Features:
- Precisely Measure Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate Within ± 2% Accuracy
- Easy to Use With the One-Button Start
- Increased Comfort With Cushioned Finger Insert
- Battery Alerts to Ensure It’s Always Ready to Use
- Easily Take On-the-Go
A Closer Look at the Features
Precisely Measure Oxygen Saturation and Pulse Rate Within ± 2% Accuracy
Become your own heart health advocate by incorporating the 3B Medical Pulse Oximeter into your routine. The device measures your pulse rates between 30 to 250 beats per minute. You will receive an accurate reading with a ± 2% margin of error, providing you with peace of mind and the knowledge tools to monitor your health.
Comfortable Application and Easy-to-Use One-Button Start
To safely and comfortably track your heart health at home, simply insert your finger into the padded finger insert and push one button to begin. The effortless operation makes the 3B Medical Pulse Oximeter an easy-to-incorporate aspect of your daily life.
Uses 2-AAA Batteries to Easily Take On-the-Go
To start monitoring your health as soon as you open the box, the 3B Medical Pulse Oximeter includes two AAA batteries. The device will alert you when the batteries need to be changed, eliminating the fear of having to go without. Since the 3B Medical Pulse Oximeter doesn’t need to be recharged daily, you can easily take the device on your next adventure thanks to its portable size!
In the Box:
- 1 Main Unit
- 2 AAA 1.5V batteries
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
This Product Includes...
- Digital Pulse Oximeter
- Carrying Case
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Weight: 7.04 ounces
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 3"
- Measuring Accuracy: 2% in stage 70%-100% SpO2 and meaningless when stage being smaller than 70%. 2% bpm or 2% (select larger) for Pulse Rate.
- Measuring Performance with Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is 4%, pulse rate is 2 % bpm or 2% (select large)
- Optical SensorRed Light (wavelength is 660nm, 6.65mW) Infrared (wavelength is 880nm, 6.75mW)
- Power Consumption: Smaller than 2.5 mA
- Power Requirements: 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline battery, adaptable range 2.6V-3.6V
- Pulse Intensity Display: Columniation Display
- Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 30 bpm – 250 bpm
- Resistance to Surrounding Light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light, indoor natural light and that of a dark room is less than 1%
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 and 1 bpm for Pulse Rate.
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% – 100%
- Warranty: 6 months
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Measure Your Pulse or Blood Oxygen Levels
Here are the steps you'll need to follow in order to check your pulse or blood oxygen levels:
- Open the alligator grip, and slide any finger into the padded finger insert.
- Close the alligator grip around your finger.
- Press the start button to see a readout on the display that includes both your pulse and blood oxygen levels.
- Once your oxygen level and heart rate display you can remove your finger.