Numa Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Numa Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear Overview
The Numa Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by 3B Medical features ultra-quiet ventilation on the frame and elbow, built-in oxygen ports, and soft, comfortable headgear.
- Quick Release Tabs
- Soft Headgear
- Adjustable Forehead Pad
- Built-in Oxygen Ports
- Extra-Fine Exhalation Ports
Quick Release Tabs
Quick release tabs on the lower part of the mask allow users to quickly remove the mask without needing to readjust in the middle of the night.
The Numa headgear is made of a soft plush material which offers the perfect mixture of comfort and sturdiness. With four points of adjustability, the headgear design helps provide a great custom fit.
Adjustable Forehead Pad
The flexible forehead pad helps ensure a comfortable fit by conforming to the shape of the forehead.
Built-In Oxygen Ports
Built in oxygen ports on either side of the mask allow users to feed oxygen from their concentrator to be used along with CPAP therapy.
Extra-Fine Exhalation Ports
Extra-fine exhalation ports along the bridge of the nose as well as the elbow vent gently diffuses air away from the user and bed partner, helping ensure a quieter night's rest.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - Cushion in Selected Size
- 1 - Forehead Pad
Weight (Entire Mask): 5.12 ounces
Headgear Length (Top Strap): 30 inches with tabs, 25 inches without tabs
Headgear Length (Bottom Strap): 29 inches with tabs, 24 inches without tabs
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Please Note: Make sure the cushion is pressed in all the way around the circumference of the mask to prevent leaks.
Fitting the Mask
- Attach the headgear straps by threading them through the gaps of forehead frame and clips.
- Hold the mask over your nose and pull the headgear over your head.
- Bringing the lower headgear straps below your ears, connect the clips to the frame assembly.
- Adjust the upper headgear straps evenly until they are comfortable and firm, and reattach the mask.
- Adjust the lower headgear straps evenly until they are comfortable and firm, and reattach the mask.
Disassembling The Mask
- Undo and remove the upper headgear straps out of the hole on the forehead frame.
- Remove the cushion from the frame assembly.
Please Note: The frame assembly cannot be disintegrated
Formerly I used a nose pillow, but would wake with a dry mouth, sore throat due to open moth breathing and snoring. Now, I sleep comfortably and the mask position keeps my mouth closed. I can open it if needed though. My only wish would be a hole that can be unplugged to sip from a straw. It does block some sight and takes a few nights to tighten down properly, but one it's right, it's easy to slip the strap off without loosening settings. more...
3 people found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeFull FaceSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo