Viva Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - All Size Kit
Lightweight, compact, and easy to clean, the Viva Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by 3B Medical offers a sturdy construction designed to minimize contact with the face, helping ensure a comfortable night's rest. This mask contains all three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Quick Release Headgear Clips
- All Sizes Included
- Diffused Vent Design
- Minimalist Design
- Soft Headgear
- No Bulky Forehead Pad
Quick Release Headgear Clips
Headgear clips on the lower part of the mask allow users to quickly remove the mask without the need to readjust in the middle of the night.
All Sizes Included
The Viva All Sizes kit will come with three different sized cushions: small, medium, and large, to help the user find the best fit.
Diffused Vent Design
The air vents are designed for quiet and gentle air diffusion to help reduce noise and discomfort for users.
The Viva Nasal CPAP Mask comprises only four parts, allowing for easy disassembly and cleaning: the headgear, frame, cushion, and headgear clips.
The headgear is made of a plush material which offers superior comfort. With four points of adjustability, the Viva headgear helps provide a great custom fit for any user.
No Bulky Forehead Pad
The Viva's minimalist design includes the absence of a bulky forehead pad. None of the hard plastic will come in contact with the face, as the thicker headgear provides a comfortable barrier between them.
This Product Includes...
- Weight (Entire Mask): 3.2 oz
- Headgear Length (Top Strap): 30 inches with tabs, 25 inches without tabs
- Headgear Length (Bottom Strap): 29 inches with tabs, 24 inches without tabs
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Fitting the Mask
- Attach the headgear straps by threading them through the gaps of forehead frame and clips.
- Hold the mask over your nose and pull the headgear over your head.
- Bringing the lower headgear straps below your ears, connect the clips to the Frame assembly.
- Adjust the upper headgear straps evenly until they are comfortable and firm, and reattach the mask.
- Adjust the lower headgear straps evenly until they are comfortable and firm, and reattach the mask.
Disassembling The Mask
- Undo and remove the upper headgear straps out of the hole on the Forehead frame.
- Remove the cushion from the frame assembly.
Please Note: The Frame assembly cannot be disintegrated
The nasal mask is poor quality and falls off easily. There is not an interlocking piece to hold it on. more...
I really don't know how to rate this mask. It has some very strong pros and very strong cons. more...
nice since you get 3 sizes to choose from
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal CushionNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeNasal CushionGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesNoNoSmall FaceNoYesNoWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicYesNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesNo