CPAP Aromatherapy Basic Starter Pack (Pur-Sleep)
A Pur-Sleep product, the CPAP Aromatherapy Basic Starter Pack brings the pleasure and relaxation of genuine essential oils into CPAP therapy. CPAP aromatherapy takes on a new dimension with this starter kit, allowing you to easily add CPAP scents to your CPAP therapy regimen in a way that's safe for the machine as well as yourself.
It's now possible to get the soothing effects of essential oils as part of CPAP therapy, with the Pur-Sleep CPAP Aromatherapy Basic Starter Pack. It's safe and effective and helps bring the experience of aromatherapy to your CPAP therapy right when you're getting ready to fall asleep.
CPAP Aromatherapy Benefits:
- Helps Open Up Clogged Sinuses
- Reduces Inflammation
- Promotes Calm and Relaxation
- Can Help Trigger Positive Feelings and Memories
- Works as a Sleep Aid
- May Reduce Restless Leg Symptoms
For clogged sinuses, many customers turn to the "Clear" fragrance, which is included in the starter kit in a 5 mL bottle. Aromatherapy also has many other health benefits, some of which we mentioned above. Some customers report it helps create a calming sesnsation, and may trigger positive memories, creating conditions optimal for sleep.
If you want to get a kit specifically designed to help improve breathing, you may want to view the Sinus Blaster, a product intended to help open up the nasal passages.
Included with the Starter Kit:
- 1 Aluminum Diffuser Tray Stand
- 1 Paper Diffuser Tray Stand
- 12 Fiber Diffusion Pads
- 12 Mini Zip Lock Storage Bags
- 3 Different 5ml bottles of Essential Oils Scents
- 9 Different 1ml bottles of Essential Oils Scents
Scents Included with the Kit
5 ml Bottles: Clear, Spice, Peace
1 ml Bottles: Calm, Fresh, Deep, Peach, Dark Chocolate, Strawberry, Bubble Gum, Black Cherry, French Vanilla
Additionally, the Pur Sleep Aromatherapy Starter Kit provides the following advantages:
- Try Out Different Scents or Combinations Before Committing to a Whole Bottle
- Allows a Person to Safely Incorporate Aromatherapy with CPAP Therapy
- Non-Toxic CPAP Aromatherapy Solution
Experiment With Different Scents
The Pur-Sleep Aromatherapy Starter Kit gives you the freedom to experiment with different scents or combinations that you may enjoy before committing to a full bottle. Once you've discovered the flavor that's right for you, order the full-size bottle and enjoy night after night of aromatherapy for your CPAP machine.
Safely Incorporate Aromatherapy with CPAP Therapy
The Starter Kit featured here makes it possible to incorporate essential oils with your CPAP setup in a way that will not be toxic for you or your machine.
Can you Add Essential Oils to CPAP Humidifier?It's recommended that a customer not try to put essential oils in CPAP humidifiers directly. Instead, the recommended way to add CPAP aromatherapy to CPAP therapy is by using a filter such as this one. Putting scented oils in the humidifier can cause irritation and can damage the machine and is not recommended.
Risk Free Buying!
CPAP.com will refund your money (excluding shipping costs) within 15 days of your purchase, no questions asked.
Call or email CPAP.com to obtain a Return Authorization Number if exercising this option.
Using PurSleepEssential Oils:
- To use essential oils, twist open the cap, place one diffuser pad (either side) on top of the bottle.
- While holding the pad firmly in place on top of the bottle, quickly invert the bottle/pad and return it to its upright position. This dispenses one drop of oil.
- Test for strength. A small amount of concentrated essential oil goes a long way, generally only a single drop is needed. Repeat as desired.
- Replace the cap tightly and store out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Place the diffuser pad in the slot on the diffuser tray stand and place at the air intake of the machine.
- Avoid getting the essential oils on finished surfaces.
- When done using the machine, store scented pads in the mini zip-lock bags. Write the name of the aroma on the bag and re-use the same pads with the same aroma.
- It is not necessary to wash the pads but they may be hand washed and air dried as desired.
- Diffuser pads can be reused as long as they continue to hold the oil.
Packaging Note: The packaging the manufacturer uses for this product, Aromatherapy for CPAP Machines Basic Starter Pack, is the same as that used for the CPAP Vapor Clear Sinus Blaster. Please check the contents of the package to verify receipt of the correct item.
Sample Bottle Fill Level: Please note that the 1ml sample bottles will not be completely full. They are approximately half full to help prevent leaking during transit. There is still 1ml of fluid in the bottle at this fill level.
Refills: Found a scent you really like or want to try another aroma? We carry refills in the 15ml size elsewhere on our website.
Want to Try a Different Sample? To receive a free sample without placing an order, send a list of any fragrances you would like to sample and provide a mailing address to email@example.com!
Can you add essential oils to CPAP humidifier? It's not recommended that anyone try this, for a couple of good reasons. First of all, essential oils in the humidifier tank can cause severe irritation to the nose, throat, or mouth as you're constantly breathing this in over the course of the night. Second, essential oils can damage the components of the machine, causing it to malfunction or break. A better idea is to use the Pur-Sleep CPAP Aromatherapy Basic Starter Pack, which puts the CPAP scents on a filter that attaches to the end of the hose and delivers the aromatherapy that way. Adding CPAP aromatherapy in this manner enables the customer to get the benefits of the therapy, without exposing the CPAP machine to possible damage.
Please do not use this product if you have concerns about possible allergic reactions or other effects from exposure to essential oils. While the essential oils are safe for human consumption, they are pure and undiluted and might cause irritation when applied directly to the skin or mucous membranes. It is strongly advised to keep essential oils out of the reach of children and please avoid all direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. You should wash off essential oils with warm, soapy water.
Hard to figure out where to install filter. Directions were unclear and illustration was in small print.
...but expected so much more. Such a very simple item - it does work and I appreciate being able to enjoy essential oils AND my CPAP, but for what it is and what it get - it's a bit pricey. I guess I just expected something 'more'... more...
The sample bottles are very hard to open and the two different scents I tried seem to have the same fragrance. I will continue with the sample bottles to see if any of the fragrances are for future orders. The two fragrances I tried were very strong. I tried Fresh & Calm fragrances. more...
Didn't help at all. Initial sent was good then went away quickly. Would not recommend or use it again. Basically...a loss. more...
The strawberry and vanilla let me go to sleep much quicker. It's yummy!