Mirage™ FX Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
Mirage™ FX Nasal CPAP Mask Overview
Noticeably light weight and easy to disassemble for cleaning, the Mirage FX was designed with the user in mind. With fewer contact points, a softer headgear, and a balanced pressure design this mask takes a step forward in comfort.
Only 4 parts. The Mirage FX minimalistic design only has four parts to make cleaning and maintenance easy: the headgear, the frame, the cushion, and the quick-squeeze elbow.
Butterfly Wing Forehead Support. The forehead support is designed to easily flex to the needed position for a better fit. This design also only allows the headgear and not the plastic to come in contact with the skin.
Squeeze-Tab Elbow. This design is long in coming for CPAP masks. The squeeze-tab elbow makes connecting and disconnecting the hose to the mask a breeze. Just squeeze the sides of the elbow to release the hose. No more worrying about finding the right clips in the middle of the night.
Dual-wall, Spring Air™ Cushion. This cushion is designed to provide even air pressure distribution through all sides in order to reduce pressure points. The cushion also provides extra softness for the bridge of the nose.
Diffused Vent Design. The air vents are designed for quiet and gentle air diffusion to reduce noise and discomfort for a bed partner.
SoftEdge™ Headgear. The headgear is soft to the touch and is designed to help provide a fit through the night.
For Her Version. This mask also comes in a "For Her" version. The Mirage FX for Her Nasal CPAP Mask includes a smaller, pink colored headgear. Choose from size small or standard when purchasing the Mirage FX for Her. The small cushion is not compatible with the frame that fits the standard and wide cushion.
This Product Includes...
Material Components for Mirage™ FX Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Cushion: Silicone; Nylon
- Frame: Silicone; Nylon
- Elbow: Nylon; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer
- Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
- A valid prescription is required for the purchase of this product.
How to Tell the Size of the Mirage FX Cushion?
The size Standard Mirage FX does not have any indicating part numbers or letters on the mask. However, sizes Wide and Small have a "W" or an "S" on the cushion.
The small cushion is not compatible with the frame that fits the standard and wide cushion.
Where can I find the size?
The size of the nasal cushion is embossed on the bottom of the nasal cushion. The size of the mask frame is indicated with black letters on the left side of the mask frame. The tiny letters are located near the edge of the mask frame.
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to email@example.com
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available masks, feature by feature. IF you're unsure of the meaning of a feature, click on or hover over the question mark for a pop out definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Compare Most Popular Masks
Compare All Masks
- Browse Our Mask Product Categories. These categories show each mask our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in-house opinion of the quality of the mask based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
Nasal Mask Category
Full Face Mask Category
Nasal Pillow Mask Category
Nasal Prong Mask Category
Hybrid Mask Category
Oral Mask Category
Total Face Mask Category
- Sizing Guides. Many Nasal and Full Face masks have sizing guides available to help determine the size needed. Simply print the sizing guide, cut out if needed, and use a mirror or helper to look at the guide to see if it is a proper fit on the face. Please note, to ensure the guide is the proper size, it should be printed in PDF format at 100% scale, meaning "Fit to Page" may have to be disabled.
- Return Insurance. With every mask we sell, you have the option of purchasing return insurance. Masks are FDA approved medical devices. Once a mask is used, it cannot be resold to another customer. CPAP.com was the first in the industry to offer return insurance to our customers. Return insurance provides 30 days for you to try a mask and return it for any reason for a refund of the price of the mask. If you are trying a mask for the first time, return insurance might be right for you.
We also offer Free Return Insurance on some masks.
- By Live Chat: Click on the Chat Now field in the lower right hand corner of the CPAP.com page. If after hours, click Leave a message to enter your question and we will get back in touch with you.
- By Phone: 800.356.5221 (%WeekDayStart% - %WeekDayEnd% CST Mon-Fri; %WeekEndStart% - %WeekEndEnd% CST Sat)
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 866.353.2727
- Could not find what you were looking for? Please send us your question. Question Submission Form
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Ordered the Mirage FX to replace a 7-year old version of the same...so happy with the fit and comfort! This mask has been my go-to for years. more...
Great product, cushion seals well and headgear is comfortable. I’ve tried many different brands and styles and keep coming back to this one. more...
Was recommended several years ago by my sleep specialist. The mask seals very well and is comfortable to wear. I am now on my forth one and it doesn’t disappoint. CPAP.com is the best also. more...
This Mask is very comfortable and easy to use. I like it much better than the nasal pillows.
This was my first time using CPAP.com as a equipment supplier. The price was excellent and is all original equipment! Absolutely no complaints and without a doubt is where I will continue to order my cpap supplies. more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasalNasalNasalHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoYesNoGel CushionNoYesNoForehead SupportYesYesNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeGelSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoYesSmall FaceNoYesYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoNoYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyNoNoYesClaustrophobicNoNoYesDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoYesNo