SleePAP CPAP Pillow with Pillowcase
The SleePAP CPAP Pillow with Pillowcase is designed for CPAP and BIPAP users to help prevent problems that occur with standard pillows. Stomach, face and side sleepers can use the SleePAP Pillow to position the CPAP mask and tubing. The pillow helps with the following:
- Prevents red marks and pressure sores
- Improves therapy effectiveness
- Prevents mask leakage
Cut-outs on either side of the SleePAP pillow help prevent the obstruction of mask exhalation ports, which could lead to the build-up of carbon dioxide. The pillow cut-outs also allow for multiple sleep positions. CPAP Users can sleep on either side with their CPAP mask unobstructed.
This Product Includes...
- SleePAP Pillow
- One Pillowcase - Machine Washable
The included pillowcase is a zippered covering for the pillow that is the same shape as the pillow. Additional pillowcases can be viewed and purchased here: Pillowcase for SleePAP CPAP Pillow.
Please Note: Due to availability, the material used to make the pillowcase may be either a plain white or a wide white pinstripe. The manufacturer assures that the function and quality of the product are the same in both case.
This Product Includes...
- SleePAP Pillow Size: 26" x 17" x 7"
- SleePAP Pillow with Pillowcase Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Pillow Core Material: 100% Polyester Fiber Fill
- Pillowcover Material: 100% Polyester Fiber
- Pillowcase Material: 100% Polyester Fiber
- Pillow Care: Spot clean only, air dry.
- Pillowcase Care: Machine wash, delicate cycle, lukewarm water, air dry.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
There is discrepancy between the colored front label on the pillow and the materials label on the pillow and pillowcase. The package cover states the pillow case is made of cotton. The material label states the pillowcover and case are made of 100% polyester fiber.
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
The specifications for this pillow says it is 7" thick. The shape looked perfect, and looked like nice side sleeping more...
This pillow has allowed me to sleep on my side again. My CPAP numbers (AHI/events per hour) were always more...
This product’s design has changed. Been using for over 10 years. Will get to try it out on more...
I tried another pillow called the Contour but it was too stiff and structured for me. I actually had another more...
Great product!! I have 2 of them!!!