SleePAP CPAP Pillow with Pillowcase
The SleePAP CPAP Pillow with Pillowcase lets side sleepers and stomach sleepers get comfortable without impacting the performance of their mask and tubing.
Learn More About the SleePAP CPAP Pillow with Pillowcase:
- Allows for Multiple Sleeping Positions and Reduces Mask Leaks
- Ideal for Side Sleepers and Stomach Sleepers
Due to availability, the design of the pillowcase may be plain white or white wide pinstripe. The functionality and quality are not impacted by the design.
The SleePAP CPAP Pillow with Pillowcase is designed for CPAP and BIPAP users to help prevent problems that occur with standard pillows. Stomach, face and side sleepers can use the SleePAP Pillow to position the CPAP mask and tubing. The pillow helps with the following:
- Prevents red marks and pressure sores
- Improves therapy effectiveness
- Prevents mask leakage
Cut-outs on either side of the SleePAP pillow help prevent the obstruction of mask exhalation ports, which could lead to the build-up of carbon dioxide. The pillow cut-outs also allow for multiple sleep positions. CPAP Users can sleep on either side with their CPAP mask unobstructed.
This Product Includes...
- SleePAP Pillow
- One Pillowcase - Machine Washable
The included pillowcase is a zippered covering for the pillow that is the same shape as the pillow. Additional pillowcases can be viewed and purchased here: Pillowcase for SleePAP CPAP Pillow.
Please Note: Due to availability, the material used to make the pillowcase may be either a plain white or a wide white pinstripe. The manufacturer assures that the function and quality of the product are the same in both case.
This Product Includes...
- SleePAP Pillow Size: 26" x 17" x 7"
- SleePAP Pillow with Pillowcase Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Pillow Core Material: 100% Polyester Fiber Fill
- Pillowcover Material: 100% Polyester Fiber
- Pillowcase Material: 100% Polyester Fiber
- Pillow Care: Spot clean only, air dry.
- Pillowcase Care: Machine wash, delicate cycle, lukewarm water, air dry.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
There is discrepancy between the colored front label on the pillow and the materials label on the pillow and pillowcase. The package cover states the pillow case is made of cotton. The material label states the pillowcover and case are made of 100% polyester fiber.
- Masks: In our experience, some masks allow for movement in different sleeping positions better than others. See our recommended masks for Active or Side/Stomach Sleepers.
- Special CPAP Pillows: Regular bed pillows can put pressure against the mask and cause leaks. CPAP pillows are made with CPAP users in mind. These special pillows are designed to minimize the contact of the CPAP mask with the pillow, even when you are sleeping on your side.
It’s comfortable,and helps me falls asleep.
The specifications for this pillow says it is 7" thick. The shape looked perfect, and looked like nice side sleeping support, even if it was only 5" thick. However, when I got the pillow, yes, the shape was great, but it was only about 3" thick on the outside edges. This is way too flat for side sleeping, no where near the support that one needs. I find that I need about 5" of thickness to have a comfortable night's sleep on my side. I tried it anyways, and woke up with a sore neck. Going to be giving it away, can't use if for sleeping. This may be a case where the pillow used to meet the posted specifications, or I have a badly made one. I think it's more likely that this is what the pillow is at this point, cheaper to make a pillow that won't support side sleeping. Too bad, it would be great if it was what the web site said it was. more...
This pillow has allowed me to sleep on my side again. My CPAP numbers (AHI/events per hour) were always well above 10 before getting this pillow, because when I slept on my side the mask would move and leak. It was worse when I slept on my back. The pillow allows space for the mask, without putting pressure on it. more...
This product’s design has changed. Been using for over 10 years. Will get to try it out on Christmas night. The pillow now has vertical stitching from top to bottom, dividing the pillow into thirds. Time will tell if it helps keep the pillow stuffing where it belongs. Might be a favorable change, but only time will tell. You get Three Stars for not warning buyers about the design change. Otherwise, it’s always been a Five Star product, especially for side sleepers. more...
I tried another pillow called the Contour but it was too stiff and structured for me. I actually had another SleePAP Pillow previously, but left it in a motel room by accident ;-( more...