Water Chamber for XT Heated Humidifier
The Chamber for XT Heated Humidifier is the replacement water chamber for use with the XT Heated Humidifier.
This chamber is compatible only with the following heated humidifier:
Design Change Early 2015: The manufacturer updated the chamber design in early 2015, omitting the removable silicone top. The updated version of the chamber has a removable bottom for care and cleaning. Both versions of the humidifier chamber are compatible with the XT Heated Humidifier.
This is the chamber only and does NOT include the heated humidifier or any other components.
This Product Includes...
Water Capacity: 300 mL
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The is a single water chamber ONLY and does not include the humidifier or any other parts.
Updated Chamber Design Early 2015
In early 2015, the manufacturer of the XT Water Chamber updated the design to omit the removable top and in its place feature a removable bottom. No changes were made to the dimensions or materials of the chamber, which means it will operate and function the exact same as the previous design.
UPDATED DESIGN Chamber - Removable Bottom Instructions:
Removing the Bottom of the Chamber Using the Included "Extraction Tool":
The bottom, metal plate comes off the body of the chamber for care and cleaning. Included with the chamber is a black, flat, plastic "Extraction Tool" which is used to pry the metal plate off the plastic chamber.
- Hold the chamber with the metal base down, the hose connection facing up and the air port which connects to the machine against your body.
- Hold the black "Extraction Tool" in your right hand with the text and arrow facing up.
- Looking at the front, right hand side of the chamber, locate the very small, pointed triangular tab along the right front curve of the chamber.
- Looking at the extraction tool, locate the words "Match the remark on the chamber and flip the tool" and the small triangular indent on the tool.
- Line up the triangular indent on the tool with the triangular tab.
- When the triangular tab is in the triangular indent on the too, the curved edge of the tool below the tab will fit into the curve of the chamber.
- Push the end of the tool closest to you downward to lever the bottom of the chamber off the body of the chamber.
ORIGINAL DESIGN Chamber Lid Installation Instructions:
- Locate the slot on the chamber lid.
- Line the slot on the lid with the tab on the front of the chamber base.
- Push the tab all the way through the slot.
- Hinge the lid down onto the chamber base.
- When the lid is fully pressed down the flap marked PULL snaps into place.
ORIGINAL DESIGN Silicone Chamber Top: The humidifier chamber has a silicone top. The silicone top is not intended to be removed from the chamber when cleaning. The manufacturer recommends against removing the silicone top.
Shipping was quick and packed excellent. Product looks to be an improvement from older design and hopefully the bottom plate that seems to be prone to pinholes with time has been addressed more...
I’ve used this brand for several years now. I like that it can be taken apart to clean, but I find all the curved surfaces are prone to stress cracks. They rarely last more than 3-4 months. Cracks mostly materialize around the air inlet and air outlets. Love to see Apex address these design issues. more...
Always have a spare, as these machines change and parts become hard to find.
Arrived when promised,works, $9 cheaper than competitor. What's not to like?
I purchased this new tank when my old one was leaking they have made the bottom seal much better works great more...