Ms. Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Ms. Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow Mask Overview
The Ms. Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear is designed specifically for women with a soft lavender headgear and three sizes of nasal pillows including extra small. The fully rotating elbow allows the short tube to be directed up and over the head, held in place with the tube retainer clip on the headgear, just like magic!
The Ms. Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow Mask is a lightweight mask offering an open feeling and unrestricted view. This is a nasal pillow system and seals at the bottom opening of each nostril. It delivers therapy air to the nose only.
- 3 Sizes of Self Adjusting Pillows
- Lightweight Materials
- Angled Headgear for Stability
- Tube Retainer Clip Included
- Short Tube with Ball & Socket Elbow
- Quick Release Tube Connection
- Cleaning Brush & Storage Bag
Self Adjusting Nasal Pillows
Three sizes of nasal pillow are included with the Ms. Wizard 230. Having the Extra Small, Small and Medium size nasal pillows means there are fit options right out of the package, helping to remove the guess work of finding the right size. The soft and flexible pillows are designed to turn to the nostril for a comfortable and secure fit. With the nasal pillow facing you, the size is embossed on the LEFT side of the nasal pillow. The nasal pillows detach from the mask frame for care and cleaning.
The Wizard 230 weighs in at just 2.85 ounces. It uses lightweight materials to construct a reliable mask design with a good seal. A lightweight mask reduces pressure on the face and helps to avoid mask drag which can disrupt the seal.
Headgear Design Features
The Wizard 230 headgear supports the fit and seal of the nasal pillows using angled reinforcements on the side straps. The crown strap buckle, with two points of adjustment, has a built in tube retainer clip which can be used to hold the tube up. Prefer to have the tube directed downward? The retainer clip can be removed from the crown strap buckle. The back strap provides added stability during movement and has two points of adjustment.
Elbow and Short Tube Features
The Ms. Wizard 230 mask offers a ball and socket joint connection at the elbow to allow the tube to freely rotate, accommodating movement during sleep. Or, if desired, the elbow allows the hose to be rotated to pass up over the head and held in place by the tube retainer clip. The short tube connected to the elbow is lightweight and flexible helping to reduce tugging on the mask from the long hose. The handy quick release swivel allows the long hose to be easily detached from the mask for bathroom breaks.
Cleaning Brush & Carry Bag
Apex understands the need to care for equipment enhancing therapy and prolonging the life of the mask. A cleaning brush sized and designed to fit into the nooks and crannies of a nasal pillow is included with the Wizard mask. Use the included ventilated storage bag to the hold the Ms. Wizard when not in use.
Mr. Wizard Available:
Looking for a Wizard 230 nasal pillow system designed for him? Good news! Apex also offers the Mr. Wizard 230.
Apex, the manufacturer of the Wizard 230 mask will be making replacement parts available. The product pages for the part will be coming soon to CPAP.com, including:
- Replacement Nasal Pillows (Sizes: XS; S; M; L)
- Replacement Headgear (Blue & Lavender)
- Mask Frame
- Elbow Connector with Short Tube
This Product Includes...
- XS, S, M Nasal Pillows
- Cleaning Brush
- Storage Bag
- Instruction Sheet
Flexi-tube Length: 13 inches EXCLUDING swivel
Material Components for Ms. Wizard Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear: Does NOT Contain Latex, PVA or DEHP Materials
Headgear Strap: Breath-O-Prene
Suitable for Adult Users: Greater than 66 lb (30 kg)
Acceptable Therapy Pressures: 4 - 20 cmh2O
Storage of Mask: A Dry Location, Out of Direct Sunlight
Daily Cleaning Instructions:
- Disassemble the mask and remove the headgear.
- Wash the mask parts using mild detergent or dish soap and warm (not hot) water.
- Use the included small bristle cleaning brush to clean the air vents and pillows.
- Inspect mask vent holes to ensure they are clear.
- Rinse the mask parts well using clear running water suitable for drinking.
- Allow parts to air dry, out of direct sunlight, before reassembling for use.
- DO NOT use bleach, chlorine, alcohol or scented oils on the mask.
- DO NOT iron the headgear.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Where do I find the size?
The mask frame and nasal pillows are replaceable.
The mask frame does not have an identifiable size because it offers a universal fit for each of the Mr. Wizard 230 nasal pillows. To find the size of the nasal pillow, remove the nasal pillow from the mask frame. With the largest opening facing upward, look to the right of hole. A clear letter embossed into the silicone material will indicate the size of the nasal pillow.
Before First Use: Hand wash the Wizard mask prior to using the mask for the first time. Use a mild soap or dish washing detergent and warm water. Do not wash in hot water. Rinse well and allow to dry. See the Specs Tab of this product for daily cleaning instructions.
Pillow Installation Notes: The nasal pillows are easily removed from the mask frame for cleaning. Tips for reinstalling the nasal pillows:
- Position the mask frame so the clear acrylic ring is facing you with tab labeled with "L" on the left and the tab labeled with "R" on the right.
- Position the pillow so the side with the sizing letter is on the same side as the "L" of the mask frame. The nasal openings should face away from the frame.
- The pillow base fits into the channel of the acrylic ring on the mask frame.
- The wider tab is at the bottom of the nasal pillow, and will fit into the slot on the bottom of the acrylic ring.
- The smaller tab fits into the smaller slot on the top of the mask frame.
- Ensure the pillow base is fully inserted into the mask frame and the tabs are firmly in the slots.
SnuggleCover for Short Tubes: The SnuggleHose Cover for Short Mask Tubes will fit the short tube of the Wizard 230 Nasal Pillow Mask.
Adding Supplemental Oxygen To Therapy: The Wizard 230 does NOT have an oxygen port connection to add supplemental oxygen. The Oxygen Enrichment Adapter is available to add oxygen to the air stream.
After using many different brands and configurations I found this one the best for me. I’ve used it for years with no problems. Because it doesn’t have a nose covering cup I doesn’t make my face damp as some do. And it stays in place, an issue because I’m a side sleeper. more...
Great alternative. Came with 3 different sizes so it was easy to determine which size was mine. Will order these again when needed more...
Great, works great
The mask is very comfortable and soft. No more sweating at night. The only thing that I'm not excited about it the hose. It is stiff and seems to push up on the mask when you tilt head down. That should be a more flexible tube that moves better. more...
Well, having used a CPAP for 8 years now, and i love my CPAP, as i love to breath and sleep. But i didn't like the marks on my face in the morning. i am still getting used to the mask and adjusting to keep the air noise down, but i am sure i will get it soon and it will be all good. Thanks for the innovation! more...
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeNasal PillowNasal PillowNasal PillowHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionYesYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsNoNoYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportNoNoNoMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedYesYesYesSmall FaceYesNoYesWide FaceYesNoYes
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperYesYesYesMouth BreatherNoNoNoTV FriendlyYesYesYesClaustrophobicYesYesYesDesigned For HerYesNoNoFacial HairYesYesYes