Travel Citrus II CPAP Mask Wipes
There is no need to rinse. Simply use the wipes to remove dirt, oils, dust, or other particulate matter, and let it dry for a few seconds. These wipes will deodorize, refresh, and clean your mask without leaving a lingering after-smell.
Made from all natural ingredients that are derivatives from corn, coconut, and citrus, these handy little mask wipes are gentle, safe, and alcohol and solvent free and should not damage your equipment.
This Product Includes...
- 12 - Individuallly Wrapped Wipes
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
Here are some items that can help with caring for your humidifier:
Your CPAP hose will last longer if it is detached every morning and hung to air dry.
Drying the hose each morning will also prevent bacteria from growing in the damp interior and help reduce the possibility of colds and other health issues. Remember, what is in the hose goes into the airway.
If you are not drying the hose daily, then be sure to replace the hose very frequently as negative health issues will result!
Hose care tips:
- Remove the hose by gripping the end or cuff, not the hose itself
- Hang the hose to dry after each use
- Wash hose weekly to avoid residue and maintain health
- Protect the hose from curious pets
Hose care tools:
- A Hose Quick Connect helps the tube to easily disconnect from the humidifier
- Purdoux Mask and Hose Soap is specially formulated mild soap designed to clean a CPAP hose and mask.
- The Tube Cleaning System is a tube care kit to rinse, soak and dry the hose.
- The CPAP Tube Brush Second Gen is used to scrub the inside of a tube. It is available for both slim line and standard diameter hoses.
- The Republic of Sleep Hose Cover wraps the length of the tube in soft fleece material. Although its intention is to help reduce rainout (water collecting in the tube) many CPAP users report it deters pets from using the hose as a chew toy.
- + See More
Travel Citrus II CPAP wipes are a great way to maintain my nightly cleaning regimen. Easy, quick, effective!
I love these wipes when traveling; I don't have to worry about packing damp mask parts.
wipes worked well and were convienent
I have always found these wipes useful and functional for travel. They get the job done.
I use mask wipes every day, and love these individually wrapped wipes for travel.