Boomerang Gel Pad
The Boomerang Gel Pad is used with your nasal or full face mask to help increase comfort and decrease leaks. The Gel Pad rests on the bridge of the nose to provide cushioning and enhance the mask seal.
The Boomerang Gel Pad adds a layer of cushion when used with either nasal or full face masks.
Benefits of Boomerang Gel Pad:
- Reduces mask leaks
- Helps prevent nasal bridge soreness
- Limits skin irritation
- Helps prevent red marks
How to use:
- Wash the gel pad in warm water with a mild soap, rinse well and allow to air dry
- Apply the pad to the bridge of the nose with the point of the Boomerang on the bridge of the nose and the 'wings' laying below the eye
- Gently apply pressure to the pad to make it adhere to the face
- Fit the CPAP mask over the pad so that the top of the pad is visible above the mask cushion
- The Boomerang Gel Pad should be washed regularly in cold or warm water and allowed to air dry
- Recommended replacement every 30 days
- Store Boomerang Pad in original package
What the Boomerang Gel Pad is made of:
- Polymer gel made of U.S. Pharmacopoeia grade mineral oil
- Moisturizing essential oils
- Silicone Free
- Latex Free
The Boomerang Gel Pad is offered in two sizes:
- Petite /Small
The Boomerang Gel Pad is available in a Stater Pack which includes both sizes. View the page here: Boomerang Gel Pad Starter Pack
Boomerang Gel Pad Notes:
- Do not store on any surface other than the original packaging
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- May be cleaned with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Do not clean with shampoo
- Do not place in microwave or dishwasher
- Do not ingest or place in mouth
- Keep away from open flames
This Product Includes...
- Nasal Gel Pad
Dimensions of the Boomerang:
- Size Petite/Small = 1.25" high X 3.40" wide
- Size Medium/Large Length = 1.40" high X 3.70" wide
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Note: Retain package after opening for storage of pad when not in use. Store pad only in the original packaging.
Great to stop air from leaking out of my CPAP mask. Forms a seal over bridge of nose. Air leaks used to awake me up. Not since using this Boomerang Gel Pad. more...
This pad would probably be good for someone whose nose is broad or whose face is larger than mine. I had to cut it at both ends, but even before I cut it, I found it was slipping up above the mask throughout the night, so not doing any good. Maybe some sort of adhesive would keep it in place? more...
It works great. No More sore nose in the morning.
The Boomerang Gel Pad works great. I would suggest that anyone having trouble with the full facemask irritating the bridge of their nose should get this Gel Pad. more...
disrupts seal of mask.
1 person found this helpful.