Boomerang Gel Pad
The Boomerang Gel Pad is used with your nasal or full face mask to help increase comfort and decrease leaks. The Gel Pad rests on the bridge of the nose to provide cushioning and enhance the mask seal.
The Boomerang Gel Pad adds a layer of cushion when used with either nasal or full face masks.
Benefits of Boomerang Gel Pad:
- Reduces mask leaks
- Helps prevent nasal bridge soreness
- Limits skin irritation
- Helps prevent red marks
How to use:
- Wash the gel pad in warm water with a mild soap, rinse well and allow to air dry
- Apply the pad to the bridge of the nose with the point of the Boomerang on the bridge of the nose and the 'wings' laying below the eye
- Gently apply pressure to the pad to make it adhere to the face
- Fit the CPAP mask over the pad so that the top of the pad is visible above the mask cushion
- The Boomerang Gel Pad should be washed regularly in cold or warm water and allowed to air dry
- Recommended replacement every 30 days
- Store Boomerang Pad in original package
What the Boomerang Gel Pad is made of:
- Polymer gel made of U.S. Pharmacopoeia grade mineral oil
- Moisturizing essential oils
- Silicone Free
- Latex Free
The Boomerang Gel Pad is offered in two sizes:
- Petite /Small
The Boomerang Gel Pad is available in a Stater Pack which includes both sizes. View the page here: Boomerang Gel Pad Starter Pack
Boomerang Gel Pad Notes:
- Do not store on any surface other than the original packaging
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- May be cleaned with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Do not clean with shampoo
- Do not place in microwave or dishwasher
- Do not ingest or place in mouth
- Keep away from open flames
This Product Includes...
- Nasal Gel Pad
Dimensions of the Boomerang:
- Size Petite/Small = 1.25" high X 3.40" wide
- Size Medium/Large Length = 1.40" high X 3.70" wide
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Note: Retain package after opening for storage of pad when not in use. Store pad only in the original packaging.
This depends entirely on your face shape. I didn't like the boomerang shape as well as the Resmed Gecko. But to replace these monthly, when your insurance doesn't pay for it is pricey. more...
Rather hard to use as it wants to move while putting on mask. Then where the pad ends causes a whistle as the transition from pad to skin is abrupt. It was comfortable until I started my CPAP device. more...
I'm a healthcare provider and this pad cushions the effects of my PPE on my nose. Thanks.
I bought the Boomerang Gel Pad for my husband because the bridge of his nose was getting sore from his CPAP mask. It has helped tremendously!! more...