Boomerang Gel Pad Starter Pack
Using the Boomerang Gel Pad with your full face mask or nasal mask will help to enhance comfort and reduce leaks. The Gel Pad rests on the bridge of the nose to provide cushioning and help increase the mask seal.
The Starter Pack includes both available sizes of Boomerang Gel Pad: Petite/Small & Medium/Large.
Boomerang Gel Pads add a layer of cushion and increase comfort when used with both full face and nasal masks.
Benefits of Boomerang Gel Pad:
- Reduces mask leaks
- Helps prevent nasal bridge soreness
- Limits skin irritation
- Helps prevent red marks
How to use:
- Wash the gel pad in warm water with a mild soap, rinse well and allow to air dry
- Apply the pad to the bridge of the nose with the point of the Boomerang on the bridge of the nose and the 'wings' laying below the eye
- Gently apply pressure to the pad to make it adhere to the face
- Fit the CPAP mask over the pad so that the top of the pad is visible above the mask cushion
- The Boomerang Gel Pad should be washed regularly in cold or warm water and allowed to air dry
- Recommended replacement every 30 days
- Store Boomerang Pad in original package
What the Boomerang Gel Pad is made of:
- Polymer gel made of U.S. Pharmacopoeia grade mineral oil
- Moisturizing essential oils
- Silicone Free
- Latex Free
The Boomerang Gel Pad Starter Pack comes with two sizes:
- Petite /Small
The Boomerang Gel Pad is available packaged as a single size. View the page here: Boomerang Gel Pad
Boomerang Gel Pad Notes:
- Do not store on any surface other than the original packaging
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- May be cleaned with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Do not clean with shampoo
- Do not place in microwave or dishwasher
- Do not ingest or place in mouth
- Keep away from open flames
This Product Includes...
- 1 each of size Petite/Small & Medium/Large Nasal Gel Pad
Dimensions of the Boomerang:
- Size Petite/Small = 1.25" high X 3.40" wide
- Size Medium/Large Length = 1.40" high X 3.70" wide
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Note: Retain package after opening for storage of pad when not in use. Store pad only in the original packaging.
EXCELLENT PRODUCT. GOOD QUALITY. EASY TO USE.
My cpap mask was systematically eating the bridge of my nose! I love, love the Boomerang Gel Pad!! Perfect thicknesses. Protects my nose with no sir leaks! more...
The device moves around under my mask. It also causes the mask to leak.
This pad is very effective in relieving pressure over the bridge of the nose, however I have noticed that the mask now leaks occasionally. more...
The Gel Pad would have been great except I was allergic to them.