The Halo Chinstrap from Breathewear is intended to support users whose mouths fall open during sleep. This soft and durable chinstrap is designed to aid those who are losing pressure as a result of a mouth leak.
The Halo Chinstrap from Breathewear is an adjustable chinstrap with a unique design that creates stability at the base of the chin. Constructed to follow the shape of the face, adjustments are made along the cheek before connecting at the crown of the head. Functionality and flexibility work together.
- Innovative Design
- Sleek Construction
- Breathable Material
The unique and lightweight halo design evenly surrounds the crest of the head to uniformly distribute pressure. This may eliminate headaches and tension caused by stress, which is concentrated in one location.
The Halo Chinstrap is designed to be more comfortable and manageable than other cumbersome chinstraps. This chinstrap omits buckles and elevated segments to produce a slim design, which lies flat against the head and face. Overall weight and comfort were considered in the construction of this model from Breathewear.
The longer strap is used to stabilize the chin during therapy, while maintaining the position of the Halo. A small opening in the chincup is intended to secure and protect the chin. Minimal material is used to connect the pieces, increasing the comfort of this chinstrap.
Smart and simplistic, the Halo Chinstrap is the connection of two, narrow pieces of breathable fabric. The soft texture of the material offers resistance to sustain durability and flexibility, while preserving enough softness to cradle the face with comfort.
This Product Includes...
Dimensions of the Halo Chinstrap
Halo Shaped Strap
- Length : 10 Inches
- Width : 4.5 Inches
- Length : 17.75 Inches (without the Velcro Tab extended)
- Width : 1 Inch (width of the strap)
- Width : 5 Inches (width of the chin support)
- Length : 1.5 Inches
- Width : 0.5 Inches
Materials Used for the Halo Chinstrap
All materials used to develop the Halo Chinstrap are Latex-free.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Wash the chinstrap once a week to increase the life and use of the chinstrap. As oils from the skin soak into the material, the chinstrap will gradually deteriorate.
- Use either mild shampoo or mild soap with water to cleanse the chinstrap.
- Bleach and antibacterial soap are NOT intended for cleaning the chinstrap.
- Once the chinstrap has been washed, let it sit away from the sun to air dry. Do not iron the chinstrap.
The Sullivan Chinstrap is newer version of my Resmed with narrower Velcro straps And larger,softer cup. Halo I wanted to more...
slipped around too much
Strap fits comfortably. Works well with my bi-pap mask. Has totally cured the dry mouth issue that I have been more...
This is the 2nd chin strap I have purchased. The first slipped off my head and became a "necklace" during more...
This product works for me.It is easy to put on and adjust.I have not had any problems with it.I have more...