S9™, AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 24V Power Converter Kit for C-100 & Freedom CPAP Travel Battery Packs
24V Power Converter Kit - C-100 Battery Overview
The S9™, AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 24V Power Converter Kit for C-100 & Freedom CPAP Travel Battery Packs is a converter with corresponding cables to connect the S9 or AirSense/AirCurve 10 machines by ResMed to the C-100 Travel Battery Pack or the Freedom Travel Battery Pack. This is the converter and connecting cables only and does not include the battery or any other products.
This converter is used with the following S9™, AirSense™ 10, AirStart™ 10, and AirCurve™ 10 machines:
Using the "For ResMed S9" cable:
- S9 Escape™ CPAP Machine with EPR™
- S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine with EPR™
- S9 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine
- S9 VPAP™ Auto BiLevel Machine
- S9 VPAP™ S BiLevel Machine
Using the "For ResMed Airsense 10" cable:
- AirSense™ 10 CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 EliteCPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSetCPAPMachine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet For HerCPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirStart™ 10 Auto CPAP with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
- AirCurve™ 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
This converter will only work with the machines listed above and the C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs. It is not compatible with any other machines or batteries.
This Product Includes...
- DC Converter Box
- S9 Cable
- AirSense/AirCurve 10 Cable
24V Converter Weight - No Cable Attached: Approx. 2.2 oz (.14 lbs)
24V Converter Dimensions - Converter Box Only: 2.75 in L x 1.75 in W x 1 in H
Weight - Converter with S9 or AirSense 10 Cable: Approx. 4 oz (.248 lbs)
Length - S9 or AirSense 10 Cable: Approx. 48 in.
24V Converter Input: 12V - 24V
24V Converter Output: 24V / 3.75A (Max)
Warranty: 1 year
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Compatibility Note: Please note this converter with the corresponding cable will connect a S9, AirSense 10, AirStart 10, or AirCurve 10 Machine to the C-100 & Freedom Travel Battery Packs ONLY. It will not connect an S9 machine to another battery or DC source, nor will it connect any other machine to the C-100 or Freedom or another DC source.
Fan Note: Please note that the internal fan of the converter will not always be running. The fan will begin operating as needed for proper cooling of the converter.
The power converter is used in conjunction with a 12 VDC source to provide the needed 24 VDC for the RESMED AirSence 10. This allows using my AirSence 10 during a power outage rather than a backup CPAP machine or buying RESMED's costly 24 VDC battery. more...
Bought to go along with the Freedom Battery for my AirCurve10. The battery only worked the first night, then for a few hours and now only 20 minutes on a full charge. Not sure if it's the converter or the battery that doesn't work, but it was all very expensive not to work. Now I have to shop for another battery or a travel CPAP machine. I love the AirCurve10, so maybe just a better battery. more...
You must connect the battery, connectors and converter in an exact order per the instructions or it won't work. Dual battery configuration requires a one-to-two pigtail (disappointingly not included and sold separately). more...
The order arrived as promised and the device worked properly. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Great customer service. Product works as advertised.