ClimateLineMAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System
ClimateLine tubing is now available with MAX air capacity. ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System offers the same features as the original ClimateLine tubing, but now supports higher bilevel pressures via a wider tube capacity of 19mm. This delivers optimal humidity levels to the mask, ultimately providing more comfort without causing condensation to build up.
ClimateLine MAX is a 19mm heated tubing. It employs a temperature sensor to keep humidity uniform throughout the tube and mask. Climate Control algorithms are used to closely measure temperature from the humidifier to prevent condensation from forming. This helps to prevent rainout, which is the accumulation of water within the CPAP tube.
This tubing will ONLY work with the S9 Series CPAP Machines.
The ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System is 75 inches from end to end, including cuffs. The internal diameter is 19mm.
The ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System is a latex free product.
This Product Includes...
- Hose Length: 75 inches
- Hose Inner Diameter: 19mm
- Maximum Pressure: 30 cmH3O
- Hose Material: Polyethylene & Electrical Components
- Latex and Silicone Free
Manufacturer Cleaning Instructions
- Daily = Disconnect from machine and hang to dry.
- Weekly = Disconnect, using a mild soap wash in warm water. Rinse well and hang to air dry.
- Do not hang in direct sunlight.
- The tube may be immersed in water but must be completely dried before use.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Some product images supplied by ResMed © ResMed 2010 Used with Permission.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
ClimateLine Tubing Information and Use:
- Tubing Options: ResMed's S9 has a number of tubing options. The SlimLine 15mm tube is a non-heated tube in a thin, flexible style. The machine can also be used with an OPTIONAL heated ClimateLine Tubing which integrates with the machine and OPTIONAL H5i Heated Humidifier to provide increased humidification and reduced chances of rainout. The ClimateLine is available in two diameters. The SlimLine 15mm ClimateLine Tubing and a standard diameter 19mm ClimateLine Max Tubing. Additionally a standard diameter, non-heated tube may be used.
- ClimateLine Tubing Lengths: A traditional CPAP tube is 72 inches long. The optional 15mm ClimateLine Tubing length is 78 inches. The optional 19mm ClimateLine MAX Tubing length is 75 inches.
- Installation of the ClimateLine: The ClimateLine attaches to the back of the machine using the same port as a standard hose. The electronics connection is below the port and may be covered with a protective flexible rubber cap attached the machine. Place the machine so the back of the unit housing the filter and hose connection is facing you. After removing the rubber cap, orient the hose so the electronic tab is facing toward the filter. Push the tubing end firmly onto the port, then rotate the tube clockwise to fit the two electronic connections together.
- Removing the ClimateLine: To remove the ClimateLine from the back of the machine, rotate the hose counter clockwise. The electronic connections disengage allowing the hose to removed. Cover the machine's electronic port with the flexible rubber cap to protect the connections.
- Cleaning Instructions for the ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System:
- Disconnect the tubing from the machine and mask.
- Hang in air dry.
- Do not hang the tubing in direct sunlight.
- Disconnect the tubing from the machine and mask.
- Wash the tubing with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Hang and allow to air dry out of direct sunlight.
- The tubing can be fully immersed in water but MUST BE completely dry before use.
Hose DiametersThe original or 'standard' diameter for a hose used with CPAP therapy is 22mm and can be used with the majority of CPAP, Auto Adjusting and BiLevel or BiPAP machines. Some machines require a 15mm tubing referenced as "Thin" or "SlimLine™" and are designed to work ONLY with a 15mm hose. Other machines allow for the selection of either a 22mm or a 15mm hose. Still other machines use ONLY a heated hose specific to that line of devices and cannot use a non-heated hose of any diameter.
This hose, ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System, is a heated hose in the standard diameter size. It is 22mm in diameter. It is compatible ONLY with ResMed S9 machines. It is not compatible with any other lines of ResMed machines. It not compatible with devices made by other manufacturers even if they use a heated hose.
- If an O2 Enrichment Adapter is used with the ClimateLine Heated Tubing for the S9 Series of CPAP machines, the O2 Enrichment Adapter must be placed between the ClimateLine tubing and the mask instead of between the S9 Humidifier and the hose, in order for the ClimateLine tubing to work correctly.
Product came quick as usual and is working great!
Didn't know that this type of tubing existed. Since it has a larger diameter than the original climate tubing more...
The bigger diameter tube seems quieter, especially with the hose cover!
The larger MAX TUBE provided much more air. Provided a more even natural breath. Less sucking threw a straw affect. more...