ComfortFull 2 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
ComfortFull 2 Full Face Overview
- Cushion surface is "polished" to better adhere to the skin and be less likely to leak.
- Cushion and frame are one piece for an overall lighter mask weight and easier cleaning.
- Forehead assembly has been redesigned for easier adjustment and forehead pad is a single broad cushion instead of two. Both offer a more secure and stable fit.
- Entrainment valve opens if pressure drops to 3cm or lower to allow breathing of room air.
- Swivel assembly moves much more freely than the earlier model.
- Quick release is easier with ball and socket headgear clips and a built-in hose release.
- Packaged with Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks size Standard.
Here is a full list of ComfortFull 2 improvements:
ComfortFull 2 Improvements
ComfortFull 2 Patient Fitting Guide (PDF)
This Product Includes...
System One Resistance Setting (All Sizes): X1
Material Components of ComfortFull 2 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
- Faceplate: Polycarbonate
- Cushion: Silicone
- Forehead Cushion: Silicone
- Exhalation Elbow and Swivel: Polycarbonate
- Entrainment Valve Flapper: Silicone
- Port Cap: PVC
- Headgear: UBL; Urethane Foam; Lycra
- Headgear Clips: Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Respironics has changed the headgear that comes with this mask.
All sizes of the ComfortFull 2 come packaged from the manufacturer with the Standard size of the Premium Headgear with EZ Peel Tabs for Comfort Series Masks Part Number 1033678.
Both available sizes of the Premium Headgear may be used with the ComfortFull 2 mask.
Respironics has two Sizing Guides available for the ComfortFull 2.
Where do I find the size?
The size of the ComfortFull 2 Full Face CPAP mask frame is recorded in two locations. The sizes are recorded in close proximity of one another. First, locate the supplier part number, which is the larger black number written below the elbow of the mask. The number will directly link the user to a specific size. The second location of the mask frame size is located just below the supplier part number. A small, clear letter found within a circle is embossed into the mask frame to indicate the size of the mask frame.
The size of the full face cushion is located in one place. Turn the mask so that you are looking directly at the flat bottom of the full face cushion. A large, clear letter is embossed into the silicone to indicate the corresponding full face cushion size.
The full face cushion is not replaceable. To re-order the unit, look on the mask frame or on the full face cushion to determine the size needed.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
Help Me Choose - Mask
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
In our experience, most mask cushions begin to deteriorate after about six months of use. The cushion eventually becomes too soft to hold a seal. The headgear straps lose elasticity and must be tightened more and more to get the same quality seal.
We strongly suggest replacing cushions and pillows as soon as they start to soften. Air leaks may reduce the effectiveness of CPAP therapy and headgear that is too tight may cause facial sores at pressure points. In most cases, replacement headgear is available if it is stretched out or the Velcro worn out.
To see what parts of your mask are replaceable refer to our Replacement Part Finder. Just search for your mask to see all of the replaceable parts.
Masks should be washed daily with warm water and gentle soap or baby shampoo. Let the mask air dry. Never use antibacterial soap as it will break down the silicone of the mask cushion. Avoid soaps that include lotion which can coat the mask and cause it to lose its seal. A safe cleaner is the Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution. Remember, going to bed with a clean face will improve your seal and protect the lifespan of your mask.
The best time to clean your mask is in the morning after use. This removes the oils left behind from your skin which can reduce the lifespan of your mask. We recommend using Mask Wipes to make daily morning cleaning easy. The mask wipes are made from materials that will not break down your mask.
For customers who want to completely disinfect their mask and accessories, there's an even better option than wipes. The Lumin Mask and Accessories Cleaner uses powerful UV light to disinfect, killing almost all bacteria almost instantly. It's not a cleaner and doesn't scrub or wash anything, but for simple disinfecting the Lumin works great!
Here are some other cleaning products to help with keeping your mask fresh:
- One of the following words or phrases: "CPAP Mask", "CPAP Supplies", "CPAP Humidifier", "CPAP", "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure", "APAP", "AutoPAP", "AutoSet", "Auto CPAP", "Auto Adjusting CPAP", "Self Adjusting CPAP", "BiPAP", "BiLevel", "VPAP", "BiPAP Auto", "BiPAP ST", "Synchrony ST", "VPAP ST"
- Your physician's contact information
- Your physician's signature
- The patient's full name
Here are some of our top selling masks:
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear - Fit Pack
ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
+ See More
Some CPAP users move to using a full face mask after finding that using a nasal mask along with a chinstrap does not meet their sleep therapy needs. Some CPAP users use a full face mask when suffering from seasonal allergies.
It was like sleeping with a brick on my face. It was t face formed and leaked around the edges. more...
The Respironics Comfortfull 2 Full Face CPAP Mask is the only mask that fits my face and gives me a good seal. The durable medical equipment company contracted with my health insurance has tried fitting me with the ComfortGel, as well as numerous other masks. Respironics replaced this ComfortFull mask with the ComfortGel, no longer producing this mask. None other work like this one, so I am happy that at least I am able to get them through CPAP.COM, at least for now. more...
It is a poor design. It makes too much noise through the exhaust. I perspire around my cheeks with this one. My original did not. It’s hard to clean and dry. Taking the head gear off is a pain and also to put back on. more...
Mask is comfortable fit and seals well. I like it.
Very comfortable and decently priced.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesMask TypeFull FaceFull FaceFull FaceHeadgear IncludedYesYesYes
Mask FeaturesReplaceable CushionNoYesYesHeadgear Quick-ClipsYesYesYesGel CushionNoNoNoForehead SupportYesNoYesMask Cushion TypeSiliconeSiliconeSiliconeFree Return InsuranceYesYesYes
SizeMultiple Sizes IncludedNoNoNoSmall FaceNoNoYesWide FaceNoNoNo
Lifestyle NeedsActive SleeperNoYesNoMouth BreatherYesYesYesTV FriendlyNoYesNoClaustrophobicNoYesNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoFacial HairNoNoNo