SST Flap for ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Masks
ComfortGel Nasal SST Flap Overview
There are three (3) different Frame sizes for the ComfortGel. Only the sizes Small and Medium cushions fit onto the same frame.
- Large frame = Large cushion and flap
- Small/Medium frame = Medium cushion and flap
- Small/Medium frame = Small cushion and flap
- Petite frame = Petite cushion and flap
The size of the frame, cushion, or flap is printed or embossed on each individual part. An example of the size indicator is a printed "L" meaning the replacement part is a size "Large."
The same size silicone flap must be used to secure the gel cushion to the frame. The silicone flap and gel cushion are sold as a package Original Gel Cushion and SST Flap.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of SST Flap for ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Masks
- Outer Flap: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Replacing Mask Frames and Cushion with SST Flap
ComfortGel and ComfortGel Blue mask frames and cushions are interchangeable, but the cushion and frame must be the same size. ComfortGel Blue Cushion for ComfortGel Nasal CPAP Masks will work with either mask. The same size silicone flap must be used to secure the gel cushion to the frame.
System One Resistance Control
Resistance Control is a numbering system on all new Respironics CPAP masks and based on variable resistance characteristics. Each number instructs the device to compensate for different mask types. The result is a consistent and reliable pressure, enhanced with all the benefits of Flex Technology, no matter which mask is used. Use Resistance Control number X1 printed next to the size when pairing this mask with your PR System One CPAP Machine. If the Resistance Control number is not printed on the SST flap, use code X1 when programming your machine.
The size of the frame, cushion, or flap is printed or embossed on each individual part. An example of the size indicator is a printed "L" found on the bottom of the SST flap, which is representing size Large.
Please Note: The sizing indicator may vary in color, but the performance of the flap is not impacted by this change.
For help with deciding your size, download and print and cutout the ComfortGel Printable Sizing Gauge for this mask. For help with changing out the ComfortGel cushions or fitting directions, please review: ComfortGel Mask Instructions.
Fits perfectly. My old one had cracked.
Fit well on the confortgel.
Exactly what I needed and fixed my problem.
I ordered the SST Flap for the Comfort Gel Cushion Mask to replace the original one. The replacement fit perfectly with no problems. Flap was delivered very promptly. more...
Product was sent in due time, correct as ordered.