"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERI am very happy to be able to set my humidifier on a 7 and never have a drip of water hissing, bubbling, and whistling. Worth every penny."
November 12, 2014
"VERIFIED CPAP.COM CUSTOMERIt's so nice not to have condensation dripping into my nose! Great product!"
January 10, 2015
Interested in adding a heated hose to a CPAP or BiPAP machine? The ComfortLine Heated Tubing Kit is a stand alone heated hose option for use with many machines. It reduces rainout or condensation by heating copper wires embedded in the walls of the tubing using its own power source.
Manufactured by 3B Medical.
The ComfortLine Heated Tubing Kit provides improved humidification and reduces rainout using any CPAP or BiPAP machines that accepts a standard tubing. Make a change to increase comfort and reduce rainout without upgrading the entire system.
The medical grade power source gently heats the copper wires embedded in the walls of the tubing to prevent the humidified air from condensing as it travels from machine to the mask.
- Works With Any CPAP or BiPAP Machine Which Uses a Standard Hose
- Stand Alone Power Supply and Cord
- Power Pal On Off Switch Included
- Increases Humidification of Therapy Airstream
- Increases Comfort Level
- Reduces or Eliminates Rainout
The ComfortLine Heated Tube is 71.25 inches and 19mm in diameter. The cuffs of the tube are rigid to support the heated tube.
PR System One devices with software Versions EARLIER than 1.24 are not recommended for use with the ComfortLine Heated Tubing. The version of software flashes on the display screen when the machine is first turned on.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- 1- Heated Tubing
- 1 - Power Supply
- 1- Power Pal
Product Specifications for ComfortLine Heated Tubing Kit:
Tube Length 71.25" (1.83m)
Tube Internal Diameter 3/4" (19mm)
Tube & Ambient Temperatures: When heating without airflow from a machine, the hose heats to between 95°F (35°C) and 104°F (40°C)
Weight of Tube Alone 4.16 oz
Weight of Power Supply with Attached Cord Alone and Power Pal On Off Switch 8.2 oz
Weight of Power Cord Alone 3.6 oz
Combined Weight of Tube, Power Supply with Power Pal & Power Cord 15.94oz
Operating Conditions: Temperature 41°F - 86°F; Relative Humidity 5% - 95%.
Storage and Transport Conditions: Temperature -4°F - 140°F; Relative Humidity 5% - 95%.
Manufacturer Power Supply Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer Warranty on Tube: 30 Days
- Supply Frequency 47-63 Hz
- Supply Input 110V - 220V; ~0.7A
- Supply Output 12V; 1.25A
- Approved to: 60601-1 Medical Standard
- Disconnect the power supply before washing the tube.
- Wash TUBE daily in warm (Not Hot) water using a mild detergent or soap. Rinse well. Hang to dry.
- DO NOT get the power supply or Power Pal switch wet with water or any other liquid.
- Tube must be fully dry prior to reassembly with the power supply.
- Do NOT use bleach, harsh detergents or soap or alcohol to clean the tube.
- Do NOT use a dish washer or washing machine to clean the tube.
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Prescription: The ComfortLine Heated Tubing Kit and ComfortLine Heated Tubing require a prescription for purchase. CPAP.com will gladly assist you in getting one a prescription if one is needed. To learn more about prescription requirements, visit Prescription Policy or call us at 1-800-356-5221.
A prescription that contains any of the following words is acceptable to make a purchase of the ComfortLine Heated Tube: "Hose"; "Tube"; "Heated Tube"; "Heated Hose"; "Supplies"; "Machine"; "CPAP"; "APAP"; "BiPAP"; "BiLevel"; "VPAP" or "Humidifier"
Compatible with Hybernite Rainout Control System
The components of the ComfortLine system are compatible with the Hybernite Rainout Control System. For example, the ComfortLine tube is compatible with the Hybernite power supply. Similarly, the Hybernite tube is compatible with the ComfortLine power supply.
Water Humidification Required: The ComfortLine Heated Tube must ALWAYS be used with water humidification to avoid elevated airflow temperatures.
Compatibility with Breeze Masks
The Breeze masks feature a connection that can sometimes easily slip out of the end of a hard cuffed hose, such as the ComfortLine Heated Tubing Kit. To make this connection snug and prevent the mask connection slipping out, the addition of the FlexiTube Angle Adapter is necessary. Please add this item to your cart when ordering if you are purchasing or currently use a Breeze mask and plan to use it with a hard cuffed hose such as the ComfortLine Heated Tubing Kit.
Power Supply Unit Location During Use: It is recommended by the manufacturer to place the Power Supply Unit (PSU) on the floor during use.
Hose and Ambient Temperatures: The ComfortLine hose will reach a temperature between 95°F (35°C) and 104°F (40°C) degrees without airflow from the machine. Please Note: The ComfortLine system is recommended to be used in a room with an ambient temperature between 41°F (5°C) and 86°F (30°C). The system should not be used in ambient room temperatures above 86°F (30°C).
Hose Covers Not Recommended: Per the manufacturer, a SnuggleHose or other textile object should NOT be used with the ComfortLine Heated Tubing to avoid elevated temperatures.
Recommended Cleaning & Replacement Schedule:
- Disconnect the power supply prior to cleaning the tube.
- The TUBE should be cleaned daily.
- The POWER PAL and POWER SUPPLY should NOT be made wet using water or any liquid.
- To wash the tube only, wash with mild soap and lukewarm water
- Rinse well and hang to dry.
- The tube must be fully dry prior to attaching the cord and Power Pal.
- Do NOT use hot water to clean the tube.
- Do NOT use abrasive or harsh detergents or soap, bleach or alcohol to clean the tube.
- Do NOT put the hose in the dishwasher for cleaning.
The recommended replacement time for the tube is 6 months.
Warranty: The ComfortLine Tube carries a 30 day manufacturer warranty. Should you experience issues with the hose, please contact us at 1-800-356-5221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf.