Contour Cloud Pillow
The Contour Cloud Cervical Memory Foam Pillow properly aligns your spine while comfortably supporting your head and neck. This therapeutic cervical pillow conforms to your unique contours, accommodating both side and back sleeping. It's a win-win for anyone who struggles with a flat, worn-out pillow!
Contour Cloud Cervical Memory Foam Pillow Features:
- Therapeutically Supports Your Spine, Neck, and Back
- Three Separate Layers of Memory Foam for Optimal Comfort
- Not Too Soft or Too Firm
- Machine Washable Pillowcase for Easy Care
- Manufactured in the United States
Therapeutically Supports Your Spine, Neck, and Back
Designed to perfectly align your spine and neck, you'll love the unique design and shape of the Contour Cloud Pillow! With this amazing pillow, you'll finally be able to relieve nagging neck and back pain. By helping gently ease pain and relax pressure points on your neck and back, this cervical pillow helps encourage proper spinal alignment while also properly supporting your head.
Three Separate Layers of Memory Foam for Optimal Comfort
The Contour Cloud Pillow uses three separate layers of memory foam for added support. But how does the pillow work to provide you the ultimate level of comfort? The base of the pillow is made of firm memory foam and is designed to protect against bottoming out. The core of the pillow is also made of firm memory foam and is designed to better align your spine. The top layer conforms to your curves, making your night relaxing and comfortable. It's the right balance of soft comfort and firm support, so it is a joy to sleep on!
Machine Washable Pillowcase for Easy Care
For best results, don't put the memory foam in the washing machine. However, you can wash the pillowcase in a washing machine any time you want! Make sure you wash the cover on cold and dry on low heat to ensure the pillowcase doesn’t shrink.
Manufactured in the United States
Born in the USA! The Contour Cloud Memory Foam Pillow is proudly manufactured in the United States by Contour, an American company.
What's in the Box:
- Pillow Cover
- Information Sheet
This Product Includes...
- Contour Cloud Cervical Pillow
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 14 x 4
- Individual Packaging Dimensions: 20 x 14.5 x 4.5
- Individual Weight: 2.19 lbs
- Materials Used: Memory Foam and Standard Foam
- Density: Firm
- Features: Ribbed, Neck Cut-Out, Layered Design
- Cover Material: Cotton
- Is it Hypoallergenic? Yes.
- Does it Have Latex? No, it does not contain latex.
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Warranty: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
How to Clean the Contour Cloud Cervical Pillow
Want to wash your new pillow? Here are some tips that can help! The pillowcase is made of cotton, making it fully machine washable. Make sure you use cold water and dry the pillowcase on low heat to prevent the cotton pillow cover from shrinking.
The memory foam should never be machine washed. Machine washing causes agitation that can damage or destroy the memory foam. For best results, always use a pillowcase with the Contour Cloud Cervical Pillow.
Any manufacturer defects on your Contour Cloud Cervical Pillow are protected for 90 days from the original purchase date, but that does not cover misuse or abuse.
I would not buy again. Feels like sleeping on styrofoam. Interfered with my mask.
1 person found this helpful.