Contour Legacy Leg Pillow
Sleeping on your side can bring many benefits for people diagnosed with Sleep Apnea, as it helps naturally keep the airway open and helps reduce the likelihood that someone will need a higher pressure from their machine.
Side sleeping is great for Sleep Apnea, but it can be tough on your back. Because of how a person lays in this position, it can mean that a person's legs can wind up lower than the back, creating an unnatural posture. In the morning, this can result in back pain.
That's where the Contour Legacy Leg Pillow can help. This helpful pillow helps correctly align your back with your legs, putting less strain on your back. It's also one of the only pillows on the market that can support both your legs and your knees, helping create a more comfortable night's sleep.
To Use: Slide the pillow between your legs, while laying on your side. You'll only need to use one to properly support your back.
The pillow is made of ventilated memory foam, helping keep the pillow cool and allowing for circulation of air throughout the pillow to reduce the likelihood of overheating. The memory foam adapts to the contours of your body for a more supportive fit. The pillow is designed to support the needs of both men and women equally well.
This Product Includes...
- Package Contents: 1 pillow
- Latex Free? Yes, hypoallergenic.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Pillowcase is Machine Washable
When it's time to clean the pillow, the outer cover for the Contour Legacy Leg Pillow comes off easily and is machine washable. Simply unzip the outer shell and remove. Place in the washer on the delicate cycle and for best results, then hang out to dry. Do not place in the dryer.
- Do NOT Place in Dryer: Drying the pillow in the dryer can result in the removable pillowcase shrinking and no longer fitting the pillow. For best results, air dry.
I don't know if it's me or what. But I woke up with the worst back ache I have ever had. I had to lie on the floor for about half an hour and then did some back exercises, which helped give me some relief. My back is improving but I would not use this again. more...