Have a question? Call us!
Sat 8AM-5PM CST
Manufactured by Curative Medical.
The Humidifier Bottom for Curasa CPAP Machines is the replacement bottom of the Curasa humidifier made by Curative Medical. This humidifier bottom snaps into the Humidifier Top for Curasa CPAP Machines. Both parts are needed to make the humidifier.
This product is the Humidifier Bottom ONLY and does NOT include the humidifier top or any other parts. This product alone will not function as a heated humidifier. This part is for use only with the Curasa equipment made by Curative Medical.
Interested in purchasing the entire Curasa Humidifier? Visit THIS PAGE.
Return On Warranty Issues Only
This Product Includes...
- Curasa Humidifier Bottom
Water Capacity of Humidifier Chamber: Approx. 243 mL
Humidifier Bottom Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
CPAP.com always offers these services:
- 8 am to 8 pm CST Toll Free Phone and Email Support
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Humidifier Cleaning Instructions:
- DO NOT immerse the humidifier platform (bottom) or jumper cord in water or any other fluids.
- DO NOT wash in a dishwasher.
- Turn off the device and allow the humidifier and water to come to room temperature - approximately 15 minutes.
- Disconnect the humidifier jumper cord from the machine.
- Disconnect the connector tube between the device and humidifier.
- Remove the humidifier from the side of the device by pushing up on the humidifier to slide it off the device.
- Remove the cap or top of the humidifier chamber.
- DO NOT get the BOTTOM of the humidifier and jumper cord wet with water or any other liquids.
- Clean the BOTTOM of the chamber using a damp cloth.
- The TOP or cap of the humidifier chamber may be washed in clear running water.
- Allow both the TOP and BOTTOM to air dry, out of direct sunlight.
- Empty water chamber after each use session and allow to air dry.
Daily Care of Humidifier: After each use, empty the water from the humidifier chamber. Allow the chamber to air dry out of direct sunlight. DO NOT immerse the humidifier bottom or base in water or any other liquids. DO NOT wash in a dishwasher.
Maximum Fill Level Tips
- Do not fill the water tank above the maximum fill line. Damage to the humidifier or therapy device may occur. If the water tank is overfilled, water may leak out of the tank inlet (located on the front of the tank) when installing the tank lid.
- Use only room temperature distilled water in the tank. Do not put any chemicals or additives into the water. Possible airway irritation or damage to the water tank may result.
- Remove the tank, empty all water, and replace the empty tank before transporting the humidifier base.
- Do not attempt to fill the water tank while it is inside the humidifier.
- To avoid spilling, do not disconnect the humidifier from the therapy device with water in the tank. Remove the water tank from the humidifier before disconnecting the therapy device.
- Do not turn the humidifier on without the water tank installed. The Humidifier number setting must remain on 0 if there is no water in the water tank.
- The humidifier door must be set in the open position before removing the water tank. Do not remove the water tank without making sure that the humidifier door locks into the open position.
- Do not move the humidifier while the water tank has water in it.
This product comes with a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the product needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the product describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 10101 Stafford Centre Drive, Stafford, TX 77477
- Do not return accessory items such as the carry bag, hose or power cords
- Loaner Humidifiers are available for rental during the warranty process
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the product moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.