Cushion for Amara Full Face Mask
This is the replacement cushion for the Amara Full Face Mask. The cushion is available in either gel or silicone and in four sizes: Petite, Small, Medium, and Large.
With the initial release, the Amara was packaged with two sizes of frame - standard and 'RS' or Reduced Size. As of September 2013, all Amara masks are packaged with the Reduced Size frame. All sizes and types of Amara cushions can fit either the standard or the Reduced Size frame.
To check the Amara frame size:
- Hold the mask with the cushion facing you
- The word "Amara" is printed on the right hand side of the frame
- If the frame is an RS or Reduced Size frame, the letters "RS" will be stamped under the headgear clip area
- If the frame is a standard size it will not have any letters stamped under the clip
This Product Includes...
- Cushion in selected size and type
Material Components of Cushion for Amara Full Face Mask
- Silicone Cushion: Silicone
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
The Amara Full Face CPAP Mask cushion is replaceable and has an identifiable size located on the front of the cushion. To find the size of the full face cushion, hold the cushion so that the flap is facing away from the user. A large opening is found in the middle of the mask, connecting the cushion to the mask frame. The black letter located just below the opening will indicate the size of the full face cushion.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the Amara Full Face CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.
Good mask if you are a mouth breather. Also you have option of gel or silicone cushions
Perfect fit and a great product
As a new CPAP user, it was nice how easy it was to change out this cushion on my mask. And the cushion is soft and easy to clean. I just wipe with the disposable cloths and it has held up well. more...
This fits so much better than my old mask.
you have to replace these masks, so when you find one that works, you buy them to last a year. This one works. more...