ComfortGel Blue Cushion for ComfortGel Blue Full Face Masks
This is a replacement cushion for the ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask.
This is a single cushion only and DOES NOT include a mask, headgear or SST flap.
This is the cushion only. If you are interested in purchasing the cushion and SST packaged together, please visit ComfortGel Blue Cushion and SST Flap for ComfortGel Blue Full Face Masks.
If interested in purchasing an entire mask system visit ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear.
This Product Includes...
Material Components of ComfortGel Blue Cushion for ComfortGel Blue Full Face Masks
- Gel Cushion: Urethane Gel
- Gel Cushion Outer Shell: Urethane
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Where do I find the size?
To find the size of the full face cushion, turn the mask so that you are looking directly at the bottom of the full face cushion. The full face gel cushion does not have an identifiable size. Use the letter indicated on the silicone flap to determine the size of the gel cushion.
The full face cushion is replaceable. The size of the mask frame must match the size of the full face cushion.
Sizing Indicator Update 2015: In 2015, Philips Respironics changed the sizing indicator on the silicone flap for ComfortGel Blue Series Nasal and Full Face Masks.
- Previous to 2015: A black letter is printed on the bottom of the flap to indicate the size.
- Current Design: A raised, clear letter is embossed on the bottom of the flap to show the size.
System One Resistance Control Tips
If using a Respironics System One machine, a system one resistance control number from Respironics can be set to allow the machine to compensate for different mask types. The resistance control number for the ComfortGel Blue Full Face CPAP Mask is X1. Please Note: System One Resistance Control is for System One Machines only.