DC Power Cord for IntelliPAP 2 CPAP Machines
The DC Power Cord for IntelliPAP 2 CPAP Machines by DeVilbiss is a 12V DC cord that connects an IntelliPAP 2 CPAP machine to a cigarette-lighter style DC outlet. This cord is compatible with the IntelliPAP 2 machines only and will not work with any other machines.
The DC cord will power both the IntelliPAP 2 machine and humidifier. Please note that use of the heated humidifier from a DC power source will dramatically reduce the run time of the power source. The humidifier can be turned to 0 to be used as a passover humidifier to reduce power draw.
This Product Includes...
- 1 - DC Power Cord for IntelliPAP 2 Machines
DC Cord Length (Not Including the Adapter and the Connector): 6.5 in L
DC Cord Weight: 4 oz
DC Cord Warranty: 90 Days
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Vehicle Safety Tips
These vehicle safety tips are written according to statements from the manufacturer.
- When the device is not in use, the DC cord should not be plugged into the vehicle.
- Observe battery capacity to avoid draining the vehicle's battery.
- The DC cord is safe for use with a running vehicle.
- The 12 volt is intended to be used with common systems that are "positive hot" and "negative ground" only. If these details are unknown, speak with the manufacturer of the vehicle.
Thank you for making it clear in you listing that this is a special DC cord made exclusively for the more...