Water Chamber for IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier
The Water Chamber for IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier from DeVilbiss is the replacement tank for IntelliPAP 2 humidifiers. The chamber is compatible with the following:
This chamber is only compatible with the IntelliPAP 2 heated humidifiers. It is not designed for use with any other humidifier, including the original IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier.
The water chamber is designed to slide in and out of the humidifier cradle when being cleaned or replaced. Use the chamber release latch to extract the tank from the walls of the cradle.
This Product Includes...
- Water Chamber
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
The Water Chamber for IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier is only compatible with IntelliPAP 2 heated humidifiers. It is not designed for use with any other humidifier, including the original IntelliPAP Integrated Heated Humidifier.
The water chamber for the IntelliPAP 2 Heated Humidifier needs to be cleaned daily. Please Note: The water chamber may be placed in the dishwasher for an occasional cleaning. When placed in the dishwasher, the chamber must sit on the top rack. For all other daily needs, hand wash the chamber with warm water and mild soap.
Before cleaning the chamber, the user will need to remove the tank from the humidifier cradle. Follow these steps to withdraw the chamber:
- Gently press on the chamber release latch which is located at the front of the chamber.
- Slide the chamber out of the cradle.
- Locate and push forward on the chamber disassembly lever which is directly behind the chamber release latch.
- The chamber will open into two halves.
Instructions for Filling the Water Chamber
When refilling the water chamber, use distilled water to help prevent mineral build-up. The IntelliPAP 2 water chamber has water level indicators located on the sides and top of the chamber. Do not surpass the specified markings when refilling the chamber, as it may cause water damage.
Sealing Gasket Maintenance
Before each use, examine the sealing gasket surrounding the circumference of the chamber. Ensure the gasket has been put back into place after each cleaning.
I purchased my Intellipap 2 with humidifier 13 months ago. In the time I've owned it I've gone through more...
I've owned my Intellipap 2 for just over a year. I love the CPAP machine, but I hate the more...