IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode
Item # DV57D
Not Currently In Stock
IntelliPAP AutoBilevel Machine Overview
Save $23.99 on the Hybernite Rainout System when purchased with the IntelliPAP device. Select "Customize & Buy" to view the discounts.
The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel provides comfortable therapy at higher pressures. AutoAdjust technology delivers a pressure that is adjusted to the user's needs on both inhalation and exhalation. The popular DeVilbiss SmartCode feature allows reporting data to be tracked thought the Internet. No other manufacturer matches the 5 year manufacturer warranty carried by the IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel.
The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel System offers the comfort of AutoAdjust BiLevel therapy and the technology of DeVillbiss' exclusive Flow Rounding to help smooth out breathing patterns between IPAP and EPAP pressures. IntelliPAP units have an internal power supply eliminating the need for a bulky power brick and it is one of the quietest on the market.
- Quiet operation at 26 dBA
- AutoAdjust - automatic pressure adjustment
- Adjustable pressure support range
- Flow Rounding technology
- Soft Start
- Auto ON/OFF function
- Battery Backup Option
- SmartCode compliance tracking
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Adjustable pressure ramp
- Adjustable definition of apnea/hypopnea
- Reminder alerts
- Back lit LCD
- Easy-to-Follow CPAP user menu
- 5 Year warranty
The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel uses the technology of AutoAdjust automatic pressure adjustment combined with bilevel treatment. The maximum IPAP and minimum EPAP levels can be adjusted to meet the needs of the user. The IntelliPAP uses an AutoBiLevel algorithm that allows it to use a lower mean air pressure for a more comfortable therapy.
The pressure support range (the difference between the IPAP and the EPAP) can be adjusted between zero and 12 cm H2O in increments of .5 cm H2O.The definition of apnea and hypopnea and the delay or ramp setting can be adjusted.
Flow Rounding Technology and SoftStart
The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel uses Flow Rounding Technology to smooth out the abrupt change between IPAP (inspiration) and EPAP (exhalation) pressures to make the most of the therapy and maximize compliance. The IPAP and EPAP breathing patterns can be adjusted based on a setting of zero for no rounding and up to 5 for a maximum slope or slowest transition from IPAP to EPAP.
Soft Start slowly increases the pressure to the set IPAP pressure over the span of 10 seconds to ease the adjustment to the higher pressures that are frequently required in bilevel therapy.
Select the Auto On/Off option during set up to have the IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel automatically start the flow of air when you breathe into the mask. The air flow stops when the mask is removed and it no longer senses the breathing.
Battery Backup Option
The IntelliPAP machines use a separate connection for AC and DC power, allowing for the machine to be set up in a battery backup configuration. The included AC power cord can be plugged into an AC power source such as a wall outlet, and the optional IntelliPAP 12 Volt DC Power Cord can be plugged into a DC power source such as a battery. The IntelliPAP will use the AC power source by default, and if that source should fail, the machine will automatically convert to the DC power source, without any interruption in therapy. If the AC power source becomes available again, the machine will revert back. Please note that if using the heated humidifier, it will not function from DC power.
The IntelliPAP Remote Adherence Monitoring System of SmartCode is an easy way to review sleep data without the cost of buying software. SmartCode messages begin to display on the LCD screen the day after the first treatment. Each is a unique encrypted code containing the results of your sleep therapy. The IntelliPAP confirms compliance using the Adherence Score and doctors use the Adherence Percentage score to determine compliance.
SmartCode Adherence is based on the best thirty days of consecutive usage and the Codes can be generated in the following schedule:
- 1 Day
- 7 Days
- 30 Days
- 90 Days
The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel may be used in the following modes of operation:
This Product Includes...
Pressure Range: 3-25 cm H20 (.5 increments)
Pressure Support Range: 0-12 cm H20 (.5 increments)
Ramp Time: 0-45 mins in 5 min increments and .5 increments for pressure)
Starting Ramp Pressure: From 3cm up to IPAPP pressure, User-adjustable
Dimensions - Machine Alone (Without Humidifier) 4.2" H x 6.5" W x 6.9" D
Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier Attached 6.4" H x 6.5" W x 8.4" D
Dimensions - Travel Bag with Extension Closed: 9" H x 9.5" W x 6.75" D
Dimensions - Travel Bag with Extension Open: 9" H x 12" W x 6.75" D
Weight: 2.75 lbs CPAP, 4.45 lbs with humidifier and BiLevel
On-Board Memory: Therapy Data - 90 Days; Usage Data - 3 Years
SD Card File Format Requirement: FAT16 (SDHC FAT32 is Not Compatible)
Altitude Compensation: Automatic - maximum height 8,500 feet.
Electrical Requirements: 100 - 240 AC, 12volt DC
European Voltage Usage: Yes, outlet adapters required
Max Exposure Heat for Machine: Machine should not be exposed to heat greater than 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Required Settings: This machine does not have required settings.
Unless directed otherwise, CPAP.com will leave the IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel Machine with SmartCode at the default settings of:
- Max IPAP - 15 cm H2O
- Min EPAP - 5 cm H2O
- Flow Rounding: 4
- Ramp Time - 20 Mins
- Ramp Start - 4 cm H2O
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
DeVilbiss offers free firmware upgrades for the IntelliPAP Series of CPAP machines. For example, The AutoAdjust update allows existing owners to add SmartCode and SmartFlex technologies. You can check for the most recent firmware update here: Model DV5 Series Firmware Updates.
Once you have downloaded the firmware software, use the IntelliPAP CPAP to PC Firmware Upgrade Serial Cable to upload your DeVilbiss firmware to the machine from your computer. The cable connects to the back of the CPAP and to any PC serial port on your computer.
IntelliPAP users must have a PC serial port available for the firmware upgrade to work. The DeVilbiss software only supports a serial connection; USB-to-USB or other connections will not work. If your computer does not come with a serial port, CPAP.com provides a USB male to Serial male (9-pin) DB-9 RS-232 adapter that allows users to update their IntelliPAP CPAP machines through your computer's USB port. If you do not have a serial port available, then you will need to buy both cords together: IntelliPAP Firmware Upgrade Cable with USB-to-Serial PC Adapter.
Here are some basic instructions on how to install a firmware update once you have downloaded the software to your PC:
1. If a DV5M SmartLink Module is attached to the CPAP, be sure to remove before continuing.
2. Connect the CPAP to a free serial port with cable DV51D-615 and apply AC power to the CPAP device.
3. Close your web browser and all other open applications.
4. Run the DV5xFirmware.exe application Note: No files will be permanently installed on your computer.
5. The software will automatically search the computer serial ports for a supported CPAP device. If found, the "Connected CPAP Details" section will show information about the attached device.
6. Click the "Start" button to begin the firmware update. The progress bar and status messages will be updated as the firmware update proceeds. Wait for the update to complete before using your computer. Do not run any other applications during the update.
7. When finished, the software shows the results on the screen (OK or Fail). If the update was successfully completed, you can close the program by clicking the "Exit" button. If the update fails press "Start" to try again.
On-Board Memory and SD Card Requirements
The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel can store up to 90 days of therapy data, and up to 3 years of usage data. If an SD memory card is used to retrieve data from the machine it must be a file format of FAT16. CPAP.com offers this card: SD Memory Card for IntelliPAP Machines as an option. SD cards with other formats, such as an SDHC card formatted for FAT32, will not work with the IntelliPAP machine.
A bacteria filter will not install directly to the air outlet port on the IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier. The filter is too bulky and there is not enough space. IntelliPAP humidifier owners can order the FlexiTube Angle Adapter for CPAP and BiPAP Machines to provide a spacer between the humidifier and the bacteria filter. Your CPAP hose can then fit onto the other end of the bacteria filter.
5 Year Manufacturer IntelliPAP Machine Warranty
DeVilbiss offers an industry leading 5 (five) year manufacturer warranty on IntelliPAP machine orders placed on or after 2/15/2012.
- If the order date for an IntelliPAP machine is 2/15/2012 or later it carries a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- If the order date for an IntelliPAP machine is 2/14/2012 or earlier it carries a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
3 Year Manufacturer IntelliPAP Humidifier Warranty
DeVilbiss offers a 3 (three) year manufacturer warranty on IntelliPAP Humidifier orders placed on or before 2/14/2012.
- If the order date for an IntelliPAP Humidifier is 2/15/2012 or later it carries a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- If the order date for an IntelliPAP Humidifier is 2/14/2012 or earlier it carries a 3 year manufacturer warranty.
The following is a listing of IntelliPAP error codes and their meanings:
|E01||Read Setting Error. Stored prescription settings are corrupted. Unit is in fail-safe state (blower off) when this error displays. See Troubleshooting and Service Instructions to correct fault, or return unit for repair.|
|E03||Motor Error. Unit attempts to drive the motor, but the blower is not spinning (zero motor speed). See Troubleshooting and Service Instructions to correct fault, or return unit for repair.|
|E04||Locked Rotor Error. Average motor speed is low, while the motor current is high, for several seconds. See Troubleshooting and Service Instructions to correct fault, or return unit for repair.|
|E06||Motor Runaway Error. Motor speed is high and the pressure and total flow are low (close to zero) for a fixed period of time. See Troubleshooting and Service Instructions to correct fault, or return unit for repair.|
|E07||Motor Fault Error. The motor control chip fault output goes active low for a fixed period of time. See Troubleshooting and Service Instructions to correct fault, or return unit for repair.|
|EA0||Internal DataFlash Memory Failure. Internal DataFlash memory not recognized or not working. Unit must be returned for service. Critical error that will show up on the PAP LCD display. PAP Still functional.|
|EA1||Master Time Stamp Not Advancing. Real time clock not initialized or has failed. Unit must be returned for service. Critical error that will show up on the PAP LCD display. CPAP Still functional.|
CPAP.com will work with the manufacturer on your behalf if the machine needs repairs. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-356-5221 to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number before returning the equipment
- Include a note with the machine describing the issue you are experiencing, along with your full contact information to include a return shipping address and the RMA number provided to you
- Ship only the defective items to CPAP.com at 13235 N Promenade Blvd Stafford, TX 77477
- If sending in machine for warranty consideration, ship only the unit that is malfunctioning, along with the power cord. Do not ship the carrying case or hose
- Email updates will be sent to keep you informed as the machine moves through the warranty process
- CPAP.com will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and handle all shipping between us and the manufacturer
- The repaired or replaced unit will be returned to you. Shipping charges may apply.
Please note: The manufacturer warranty is voided by water damage or misuse of the machine.
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP system operates automatically between 110v and 240v AC. When traveling either inside or outside the USA, there are no switches to switch or fuses to change. The machine will automatically sense what voltage is needed and set itself to run on that power.
The user will need to adapt the plug that goes into the wall to fit the style of outlet socket that is being used. This is simply done with a Power Adapter Plug kit. This is the same type of plug adapter that would be used with a hair dryer or an electric shaver. World Traveler Power Adapter Plugs.
The IntelliPAP Series come equipped with a DC plug on the back of the unit. This allows the user to connect the CPAP to an external DC battery source. The IntelliPAP can be powered by plugging the 12volt DC Power Cord into a cigarette lighter plug. This is ideal for traveling by car, boat, or recreational vehicle that is equipped with a cigarette lighter plug.
Important Note: If using the heated humidifier with the IntelliPAP series, the units cannot be operated from DC power. A modified sine wave inverter of at least 120VAC is necessary to power both the machine and humidifier from a DC power source. CPAP.com carries two inverters that would.
Battery Backup Option
Because the IntelliPAP machines use a separate connection for AC and DC power, they can be set up in a battery backup configuration. The AC power cord is plugged AC power source such as a wall outlet, and the optional IntelliPAP 12 Volt DC Power Cord is plugged into a DC power source such as a battery. The IntelliPAP will use the AC power source when available, otherwise will convert to the DC power source, without any interruption in therapy. If the AC power source becomes available again, the machine will revert back. Please note that if using the heated humidifier, it will not function from DC power.
Weighing in at only 1.7 pounds the Freedom Battery is a terrific option for travel. Plus, the Freedom with a DC cable and connector peg suitable for use with the IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel so no need to purchase a separate DC cable. This lithium ion battery meets UN Manual Test and Criteria requirements for travel.
PLEASE NOTE: The IntelliPAP AutoBiLevel connects to the Freedom Battery using Tip "J", which is included with the Freedom Battery.
A CPAP machine provides air at a constant prescribed pressure. The air is delivered to the person through a tube and a CPAP mask. CPAP therapy provides a constant airflow which keeps the airway open so uninterrupted breathing is maintained during sleep. The air stream eliminates Sleep Apnea events and allows the person to get a restful sleep.
The level of air pressure required to maintain your airway is determined during your sleep study. Your doctor will write a prescription for a CPAP machine set at that pressure.
CPAP therapy is delivered through a nasal mask that seals around the nose, nasal pillows which seal at the nasal opening, or nasal prong masks that seal inside the nares. Full face masks are available for a person who breathes through both the nose and mouth. Many innovative and comfortable options are available and advances in the delivery of CPAP therapy are continually occurring.
For instance: Some machines offer a comfort feature such as FLEX or EPR technology. It provides exhalation relief, a slight drop in pressure at the time of exhalation to help make therapy more natural. APAP, BiPAP and BiLevel machines offer various levels of pressure throughout the night.
- CPAP Machine Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every CPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular CPAPs, or all CPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular CPAP Machines
Compare All CPAP Machines
- Auto Adjusting Machine (APAP) Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every APAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular APAPs, or all APAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular APAP Machines
Compare All APAP Machines
- BiPAP, VPAP and BiLevel Comparison Guide. This guide stacks up every BiPAP machine we sell, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click the question mark for a definition. The links below will take you to the most popular BiPAPs, or all BiPAP machines we sell.
Compare Most Popular BiPAP Machines
Compare All BiPAP Machines
- Calling a CPAP Expert Toll Free. 800.356.5221.
- Comparison Charts. These charts compare available machines, feature by feature. If you don't know the meaning of a feature, click on the question mark for a definition. Click on the image or name of the product for more detailed product information, pictures and resources.
Travel CPAP Comparison Chart
APAP Comparison Chart
BiPAP Comparison Chart
- Browse Our Machine Product Categories. These categories show each machine our company offers, ranked by popularity. Popularity is determined by a mix of sales data and our in house opinion of the quality of the machine based on our experience and customer feedback. The best products float to the top of our categories.
CPAP Machine Category
APAP (Auto Adjusting) Machine Category
BiPAP (Two Pressure) Machine Category
To see the list of what specifically comes with each machine, you can Browse for a machine. Then on the product page, click the "Specs" tab to see a full list of what comes with the machine.
We include information about the power needs and capacities on the CPAP.com pages our products. Please see the "POWER" tab on any machine product page for this information. You can also see a summary of the voltage range and whether it is DC capable on our Compare Charts.
Here is a video explaining differences in power cords and power supplies of various CPAP machines:
Here are some other suggested actions to care for your machine:
- Keep the area around your machine clean by removing any dust from the area to improve the air quality delivered to your machine and to you.
- Keep the air intake of the machine unblocked. Curtains, bedding, and papers can easily block the air intake of your machine, reducing the airflow.
- If a humidifier is used with your therapy, do not pick up the machine with the humidifier attached. With most machines it is easy to spill water from the humidifier chamber into the machine causing damage. Manufacturer warranties are voided by water damage to the machine. To avoid this, remove the chamber from the humidifier and then remove the humidifier from the machine rather than transporting them together.
- If a humidifier is used, empty the water from the chamber every morning. Accidents happen. If a family pet or family member moves the machine and humidifier with water in the chamber it is more likely that water could be spilled into your machine. Water damage to a machine voids the manufacturer warranty.
CPAP air is an irritant - to one degree or another - to everyone. In some cases the irritation dries out the nasal passages and may cause bleeding. It may also cause swelling, excess mucous, congestion or sneezing. The irritation may create a very fertile ground for infections to begin. The irritation may be cumulative, building up over time. The only way to reduce the irritation is to add moisture.
Humidification is therefore a critical part of CPAP Therapy.
There are two types of humidifiers:
Cold (Passover) Humidifiers
Yes. Federal law requires we have a valid prescription on file before we ship your mask, machine, humidifier, or EPAP therapy, including Provent and Bongo RX. You will also need a prescription to purchase the Nightbalance POSA device.
We provide many easy ways to get your prescription:
- We can request your prescription for you! When you checkout, just let us know you would like us to request your prescription, or you can log into your account to have us request your prescription.
- Fax your prescription to our toll-free fax number: 866.353.2727, or our international fax number: 713.541.7377
- Email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your prescription in your account, under the Prescriptions Section
- Ask your doctor to fill out our prescription form. We have both a standard prescription form and an EPAP prescription form.
For more information on prescriptions, please see our Prescription Section of the Learning Center.
Any mask will work with any machine, with one important exception. The ResMed AirMini is only compatible with certain ResMed CPAP masks. Compatible masks for the AirMini are as follows:
- ResMed AirFit™ N20 Nasal Mask
- ResMed AirFit™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirTouch™ F20 Full Face
- ResMed AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow
When considering another CPAP, APAP or BiPAP machine from ResMed or any other manufacturer, mask compatibility extends to all brands. The AirMini uses non-standard tubing to connect the machine to the mask, and is the primary reason why other masks won't work with the AirMini. Despite this issue, many of our customers consider the AirMini to be an excellent machine.
- A7034 is Nasal Mask
- A7034 is Nasal Pillow Mask
- A7030 is Full Face Mask
- A7027 is Hybrid Mask
- A7044 is Oral Interface Mask (Oracle)
- A7035 is Headgear for Mask - Any Style
- A7036 is Chinstrap - Any Style
- A7032 is Replacement Nasal Mask Cushion
- A7033 is Replacement Nasal pillows
- A7031 is Replacement Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7028 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Cushion
- A7029 is Replacement Hybrid Mask Nasal Pillow
- A7046 is Replacement Humidifier Chamber
- A7037 is Tubing / Hose - Long & Short Tubes
- A4604 is Heated Tubing
- A7038 is Disposable Filter (White / Paper)
- A7039 is Washable Filter (Gross Particle / Foam/ Black)
- E0601 NU is CPAP Purchase
- E0601 NU is APAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Purchase
- E0470 NU is BiPAP Auto Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP ST Purchase
- E0471 NU is BiPAP Auto SV Purchase
- E0562 NU is Heated CPAP Humidifier
- E0561 NU is Passover or Cool CPAP Humidifier
- E0601 RR is CPAP Rental
- E0601 NU is APAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Rental
- E0470 RR is BiPAP Auto Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP ST Rental
- E0471 RR is BiPAP Auto SV Rental
- E1356 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery
- E1357 is Oxygen Concentrator Battery Charger
- E1358 is Oxygen Concentrator DC Cable
- E1390 is Portable Oxygen Concentrator
E1399 is Miscellaneous and is used for other CPAP and Oxygen items.
Here are some of our best selling BiPAP machines:
PR System One REMStar 60 Series BiPAP Auto with Bluetooth
DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
RESmart BPAP 25A Auto Bi-Level Machine
+ See More
The data capable machines not only let you know how many hours the machine was used, like pure compliance tracking machines, but also tracks advanced information such as AHI, leak rate, and average pressure (if using an APAP).
Depending on the machine, the information can be reviewed or accessed
- On Machine Screen Display. Machines that display advanced tracking using the on machine display allow for fast review of therapy metrics. Many people like to use the on screen display to check every morning. Information such as AHI and leak rate for the previous night are displayed allowing the user to make adjustments such as mask fit. The information provided on the on machine screen is usually average values over different time frames, such as 1 day (last night), 7 night, 30 nights, etc.
- SmartCode. SmartCode is a code that is accessed through the machine's display. This code is then inputted into the machine's product page on CPAP.com and a summary report is generated. You can see a Sample Report here. An example of an on machine display with the SmartCode is shown below. The only machine with advanced data capable SmartCode is the IntelliPAP AutoAdjust. The SmartCode provides therapy data averages for the following time frames: 1 day (last night), 7 day, 30 day, 90 day, and cumulative. This is like the information provided from the on screen display, however the information is displayed in chart format instead of a single number at a time.
- Optional External Software. Some machines have external software that can be used to download the data from the machine for detailed analysis. External software, unlike the on machine display or the SmartCode, allows you and your doctor to access any night of use. Further, the information for any given night can be analyzed hour by hour. This allows you and your doctor to look for patterns in your data through the night; for instance, do you tend to have more apneas in the early morning? Or do you begin to breathe with your mouth open in the middle of the night? Some external software is available for sale to patients, other software is only sold by the manufacturer to sleep professionals. External software may require other components to be able to get the information from the machine onto you computer with the software installed.
The following are the different types of exhalation relief names by manufacturer.
- Philips Respironics = C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex and Bi-Flex
- Resmed = EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief)
- 3B Medical = RESlex
- Apex Medical = PVA (Pressure Variation Algorithm) Pressure Relief
- Curative Medical = EUT (Expiratory Unloading Technology)
- DeVilbiss = SmartFlex
- Fisher & Paykel = SensAwake Technology
- Human Design Medical = Z-Breathe
- Somnetics = EZEX
Here are some machines with an exhalation relief feature:
Transcend Auto miniCPAP™ Machine with EZEX
PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth
AirSense™ 10 AutoSet CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
+ See More
This is the second time I’ve purchased this brand of bi-pap machine. I have been using a bi-pap machine for over 25 years and have used many different and more expensive machines, by far this brand has been the best. more...
I had felt for the last 3 years that my old Bi-Pap machine was not putting the same strength as when new. So it has been good to get a new one. more...
Extremely quiet and the automatic pressure gives you exactly what you need. I sleep better and you can write down the smart codes and go to debliss’s website to see how your doing more...
Easy to use and quiet
Very pleased. Hose connect on back (instead of front or top) is the only negative. But, I simply place on stand with back facing me. Very quiet. The free online smart-code lookup is really nice also. more...
1 person found this helpful.
Compare Similar Products
Basic FeaturesManufacturerDeVilbissResMedPhilips RespironicsTypeBiPAP AutoBiPAP AutoBiPAPWarranty5 Years2 Years2 YearsSound Level26 dBA26.6 dBA25.8 dBAQuietYesYesYesManuals IncludedPatient/Quick SetupPatient/Quick SetupPatient
DimensionsTravel SizedYesYesYesUnder 3 lbsYesYesYesMachine Weight2.75 lbs2.75 lbs1.56 lbsEntire Weight6.1 lbs5.1 lbs4.37 lbsEntire Size6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"10.04" x 4.75" x 5.91"11.7" x 7.6" x 3.3"Entire Package Size7.3" x 11.25" x 9.5"13.24" x 10" x 5"15" x 8.5" x 5.5"Machine Size Only4.2" x 6.5" x 6.9"NA6.2" x 7.6" x 3.3"
Humidifier FeaturesHeated HumidifierIntelliPAP HeatedHumidAirDreamStation HumidifierBuilt-In HumidifierNoYesNoHeated Humidifier TypeIntegratedBuilt-InIntegratedAmbient Rainout ReductionNoAuto ClimateControlDreamStation Heated TubeIntegrated Heated HoseNoClimateLineAirYesHumidifier Water Capacity400 mL380 mL325 mL
Pressure FeaturesAuto Pressure AdjustmentYesYesYesPressure Range3-25cm H2O4-25 cm H2O4 - 25 cm H2OEPAP Pressure Range3-25cm H2O3-25 cm H2O4 - 25 cm H2OEasy BreathingSmartFlexEPR with Easy-BreatheBi-FlexRampYesYesYesCPAP ModeYesYesYesLeak CompensationYesYesYesMax Operating Altitude8,500 ft8,500 ft7,500 ft
Power FeaturesDirect Battery OperationYesYesYesVoltage Range100-240V AC100-240V100 - 240 V ACOptional DC CableYesYesYesIntegrated BatteryNoNoNo
Software FeaturesAdvanced Software/DataMSD, OSYesMSD, OSData CardYesYesYesOptional SoftwareSmartLinkResScanDreamMapper
Additional FeaturesAuto Altitude AdjustmentAutoYesYesAuto ON/OFFYesYesYesMask Off AlertLCDNoNoSpontaneousNoYesNoTimedNoNoNoDesigned For HerNoNoNoBack Lit DisplayYesYesYesBacklight Shuts OffYesYesYes