Dreamlight Heat Mini Infared Sleep Mask
Renew your energy throughout the day and get better sleep at night with the Dreamlight Heat Mini, a portable, light-blocking eye mask with wireless infrared technology. The mask uses these two features—a 100% blackout design and a wireless heat system—to help you relax better and achieve deeper sleep. The Dreamlight Heat Mini offers a variety of other benefits, too, including its portability and simple cleaning routine.
Learn More About the Dreamlight Heat Mini:
- Smart Technology Ensures Heat Feature Won’t Stay on Too Long
- Designed for Comfort and Convenience
- Portable, Lightweight, and Ready For Your Next Adventure
- Only Minimal Basic Maintenance Required
- Option for Wired Heat and Wireless Heat
- Three Color Options: Silver Gray, Violet Purple, Navy Blue
- Includes One Year Warranty
Smart Technology Ensures Heat Feature Won’t Stay on Too Long
To protect your skin, the Dreamlight Heat Mini is embedded with smart technology that automatically switches off the heat therapy function after 30 minutes (regardless of power supply). You can continue enjoying the benefits of the patented light-blocking design without risking low–temperature burns. Additionally, the heating scope covers the eyes and extends to the temples for deeper relaxation.
Designed for Comfort and Convenience
Outfitted with an exclusive air–layered structure and unique 3D hollowed design, the Dreamlight Heat Mini maximizes comfort and won’t smudge make–up (which means you can get right back to work after a quick nap on your lunch hour). Though the mask is soft and breathable, its design ensures you can rest well—even if sunlight is streaming into your hotel room.
Portable, Lightweight, and Ready For Your Next Adventure
Made with polyester and polyurethane, the Dreamlight Heat Mini is soft, flexible, and hypoallergenic. Plus, it’s lightweight and folds easily so you can stow it in your nightstand or take it on your next adventure.
Only Minimal Basic Maintenance Required
Caring for your mask is easy: simply remove the battery bank and wash the mask by hand. When not in use, the mask can be stored in your nightstand or in your luggage if you’re traveling.
- Dreamlight Heat Mini
- Wireless Battery
- Type C to USB 2.0 Cable
- Travel Pouch
This Product Includes...
Dimensions Outside of Box: 21.65 x 13.78 x 19.69 inch
Packaging Dimensions of single unit: 12.64 x 4.02 x 1.77 inch
Weight: 0.2kg (7.05oz)
Materials Used Outer Fabric: 100% Polyester
Materials Used Inner Material: Polyurethane
Is it Hypoallergenic?: Yes
Does it Have Latex?: No
Warranty: 1-year warranty
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
Quick Guide for Wireless Heating;
- Please charge the battery block with a 5V/1A power supply before use. When charging, the
- LED indicator flashes in white. Once fully charged, the LED indicator continuously stays on in white;
- After fully charged, disconnect the battery block from the power supply(make sure the battery block is connected with the mask via USB C port). Long press the button to switch on the heating, the LED indicator stays on in orange.
Quick Guide for Wired Heating
- Use the included TYPE-C cable to connect the mask with a power bank*. Switch on the power bank and start the heating.
How to Clean: When cleaning, please remove the battery block first. The mask is washable. Hand wash is suggested.