DreamStation Premium Resupply Bundle
The DreamStation Premium Resupply Bundle saves you up to 30% off of retail prices while keeping you fully stocked for six months on the supplies your DreamStation needs. When you keep your DreamStation in tip-top shape, you'll cut down on excess noise and ensure you won't have therapy down time while waiting for replacement parts.
The Premium Resupply Bundle is compatible with all DreamStation machines that feature a humidifier.
Suggested Replacement Schedule for Each Part:
- 6-Pack of Disposable Fine Filters: Six Months (Each Filter Will Last for One Month)
- One Reusable Foam Filter: Six Months (Reusable Filters Last for Six Months)
- Replacement Humidifier Chamber: Six Months
- DreamStation Heated Hose: (Six to Twelve Months)
Let's Take a Closer Look at What’s Inside:
Six Disposable Fine Filters (4.9 out of 5 Stars*): Disposable filters are important because they're designed to trap pollen, dust, dander, and allergens before they reach your lungs. If you delay replacing your filter, it can cause excess noise from your machine and reduce the quality of your air. By getting the six filters included with this bundle, you won't need to worry about filters again for six months!
One Reusable Foam Filter (4.9 Out of 5 Stars*): Reusable filters help to improve the air purification provided by the fine filter and defend against any irritants the fine filters miss. Philips Respironics recommends both disposable and reusable filters for the DreamStation to work properly.
Replacement Humidifier Water Chamber (5 Out of 5 Stars*):
The water chamber is the storage tank for your humidifier water reservoir—it’s not only an important job, but it’s also a tough one! Over time, mineral deposits can form in the bottom of the tank—especially if you use tap water. By replacing your humidifier chamber every six months, you'll be reducing your cleaning time while cutting down on germs, mold, and bacteria that can sometimes form. The one included in this bundle will last you six months and is dishwasher safe!
DreamStation Heated Hose (4.9 Out of 5 Stars*): The DreamStation Heated Hose keeps the air in your hose warm as it travels from the humidifier chamber to your mask. Not only does this make your CPAP therapy more comfortable, but it also prevents wet noses, dripping water, and condensation from forming in the hose.
Looking for the DreamStation Basic Resupply Bundle? The DreamStation Basic Resupply Bundle includes the same items as the Premium Bundle, but it does not have the heated hose.
Please Note: The star ratings listed here were accurate as of February 12, 2020. Star ratings may change over time.
This Product Includes...
- Heated Tube for DreamStation Machines
- DreamStation Humidifier Water Chamber
- Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation 6-Pack
- One Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines
While the filters will work with any DreamStation, the water chamber is only compatible with models that include the DreamStation Heated Humidifier. The DreamStation Premium Resupply Bundle is compatible with the following machines:
- DreamStation Auto with Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation CPAP (with OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier)
- DreamStation Pro (with OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier)
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro with Heated Humidifier
Disposable Filter Specs
- Material Components of Filters: Polypropylene and Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Weight of Disposable Filter: 0.016 oz
- Dimensions of Disposable Filter: 2.19 in L x 1.00 in W
Disposable Fine Filter Compatibility
The Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation Machines is designed to work with the following reusable filters:
- Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Dark Blue Reusable Filter)
- Reusable Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines
The two parts are designed to fit together to form one unit that gets inserted into the machine.
Please Note: The disposable filter may not snap together with the reusable filter, however, you will still be able to insert them into the machine by simply holding both filters together when you install them.
Reusable Foam Filter Specs
- Material Components of Filters: Polyester and Styrene
- Weight of Reusable Filter: 0.096 oz
- Dimensions of Reusable Filter: 2.19 in L x 0.88 in W x 0.75 in H
Reusable Filter Compatibility
The Reusable Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Dark Blue Reusable Filter) is compatible with the following disposable filters:
- Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation Machines (Replacement for Light Blue Disposable Filter)
- Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines
Please Note: The reusable filter may not snap into place when connected to the Disposable Fine Filter for DreamStation CPAP Machines. Both filters can still be installed by physically holding the two filters together and inserting them into the machine.
- Dimensions of the Water Chamber: 6.5 in L x 4.5 in W x 2.1 in H (16.5 cm L x 11.4 cm W x 5.3 cm H)
- Weight of the Water Chamber: 5.57 oz (0.35 lbs)
- The Water Chamber Capacity: 325mL (11 oz)
- Warranty: 90 Days
Water Chamber Compatibility: Only compatible with the DreamStation Heated Humidifier.
- Materials of the Hose: Flexible Plastic, Electrical Components
- Diameter of the Inner Hose: 15mm
- Diameter of the Hose Cuff (Mask End): 22mm
- Hose Length: 6 ft
Heated Hose Compatibility: Compatible with all DreamStation machines that use the heated humidifier
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
How to Combine the Disposable and Reusable Filters
- Place the disposable filter underneath the reusable filter with the slotted side facing up and the longer edge facing outside of the machine.
- Line up the filters and press the reusable filter down to connect the two together.
- Slide the combined filters into the machine.
Reusable Filter Cleaning Tips
- Separate the disposable filter from the reusable filter before cleaning. Please note, the foam on the filter is not meant to be separated from the purple plastic.
- Place the filter upside down under running water to allow the water to clear away any dirt or debris.
- When the filter has been completely rinsed, gently shake it out, clearing away any remaining debris.
- Set the filter aside and allow it to airdry out of sunlight.
- When completely dry, place the filter back into the DreamStation machine.
Please Note: You should wash the reusable filter biweekly or sooner if it appears dirty. After six months, the filter needs to be replaced to ensure optimal operation.
Disposable Filter Usability Tips
- You can't wash the disposable filter. You should replace the filter every 30 days or sooner if needed.
- You'll be alerted by the DreamStation when it is time to replace the disposable filter.
Water Chamber Usability Tips
- Do not fill the water chamber past the maximum fill line.
- Remove the water chamber from the humidifier before filling it with water.
- Only use room-temperature distilled water and avoid using tap water.
- The water chamber is designed to be hand washed daily with mild soap and warm water.
- The chamber may be washed in a dishwasher once per week on the top shelf only.
- Disassemble the water chamber from the humidifier before traveling.
- Do not use the humidifier without the water chamber. If the tank is not being used, the humidifier must be set to off.
Please Note: If you recently used the humidifier, the heater plate will remain warm for roughly 15 minutes. Before removing the water chamber, wait for the heater plate to cool.
Water Chamber Travel Tips
- When the humidifier chamber is filled with water, it's important that you don't move the chamber.
- When preparing for travel, always empty and remove the tank from the humidifier and extract all the water. After you've emptied the tank, place the water chamber aside to dry away from direct sunlight.
- When all the equipment is dry, place the device in your carry-on bag to help protect the machine.
- The manufacturer does not recommend traveling with your DreamStation as checked luggage as your suitcase cannot protect and guarantee the safety of the equipment.
Heated Hose Tips
- The heated hose connects to the DreamStation Humidifier.
- When connected to the humidifier, you can adjust the tube heating setting from zero to five. With zero being off and five being the highest heat setting.
- When connected to the heated tubing, the DreamStation will automatically update and change the tube setting to 15mm.
Heated Hose Cleaning Tips
- First, disconnect the tubing from the mask and humidifier.
- Second, wash the tubing with warm water and mild soap.
- Third, rinse the tubing completely to ensure all soap residue is washed away.
- Fourth, allow the hose to completely air dry before reconnecting to the machine or humidifier.
All the right stuff. I might never need the new water tank!
Can’t go wrong with this package, everything you need to Keep the Cpap machine in good shape and a good night sleep going more...
I typically buy things "as I need them" and typically purchase one thing at a time. I've been shopping from cpap.com for over 10 years. This bundle allowed me to get what I need, now and for the future, at a better value! To me, that's a real advantage, since I pay for a lot of this stuff out of pocket. Thanks, cpap.com for great values and great service! more...
Received the above item in a timely manner after placing order via phone. Order clerk was friendly and answered the few questions I had. The parts in this bundle were of good quality and at a very reasonable price. Good experience. more...