Headgear with Arms for the DreamWear Nasal and Gel Nasal Pillow Masks
DreamWear Headgear with Arms Overview
The DreamWear Headgear with Arms uses an improved design, giving you a more comfortable fit and providing you with a stronger seal. The increased comfort is attributed to the design of the headgear, which attaches to your silicone frame, curves above your ear, and connects to the back of the headgear strap. This winning combination contributes to a better quality of sleep and CPAP therapy.
DreamWear Headgear with Arms Features:
- • Customers Reported Improved Comfort and Satisfaction
- • Curved Headgear Design Prevents Slipping and Improves Your Seal
- • Only Compatible With the DreamWear Nasal and the DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask
A Closer Look at the Features
Customers Reported Improved Comfort and Satisfaction
Overall, the customers who participated in Philips' recent product study were more satisfied with the updated design, reported sleeping longer, and had a better seal than the original version.
Curved Headgear Design: Prevents Slipping and Improves Your Seal
By changing the shape of the headgear, Philips was able to reduce the slipping that occurs in the previous version of their headgear, which offers better support for the cushion and improves your seal.
Compatible With Both the DreamWear Nasal and the DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask
The DreamWear Headgear with Arms works with the DreamWear Nasal Mask and the DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask, however, at this time, it is not compatible with the DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask.
- DreamWear with Arms Headgear
- Instruction Booklet
This Product Includes...
- Headgear with Arms
- Instruction Booklet
- Size: 13 inches long
- Dimensions in Packaging: 8 in L X 6.75 in W x 2 cm in H
- Weight: 0.32 ounce
- Materials Used: Polyurethane Foam, nylon/spandex, thermoplastic elastomer.
- Does Not contain Latex.All materials are hypoallergenic.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Headgear Fitting Tips
To properly fit your new DreamWear Headgear with Arms to your existing mask, you'll first need to make sure all the logos and labels on the headgear face out. To then connect your headgear to the frame, make sure you line up the arrows on the headgear with the arrows on the frame, and slide into place.
Exactly as described. Easy to order and reorder and fast shipping.
I'm so glad I tried this. It keeps the dreamer frame in place much better through the night and I am able to sleep more soundly. more...
I had seen this in an email, and decided to give it a try. One of the issues I had with the under nose pillow is it moving as the night goes on. This headgear with the silicone arms, stabilizes the pillow so I don't have to constantly re-adjust. I will use this from now on. more...
This headgear solves the problem of slippage up and off the top of the head. It stays put and is extremely comfortable. Now the Dreamwear mask is my hands-down go-to mask. more...
I wasn't satisfied with the original headgear for Dreamwear Pillow Masks because it always slid up on my head and the bands wore out quickly. Took a gamble on this headgear and glad I did. It may slip some but not enough to need to reset it. I did need to cover the attachment site because my hair gets tangled in the joint (used a set of cheek pads). This is far more durable than the original one and I think more comfortable as well. I do recommend it and would purchase it again. more...