DreamWear Nasal 12-Month Refreshment Bundle (4 Cushions + 2 Headgears)
DreamWear Nasal 12-Month Resupply Bundle Overview
The Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal 12-Month Refreshment Bundle is a money-saving bundle that will keep your current mask in top shape for about one year.
Here's What's Included:
Learn More About the Refreshment Bundle:
- • Available Nasal Cushion Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
- • Compatible With the DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedules
- DreamWear Nasal Cushion: Three to Six Months
- DreamWear Nasal Headgear: Six to Nine Months
Let's Take a Closer Look at What's Inside
DreamWear Nasal Cushions
The nasal cradle cushion for the DreamWear Nasal is easily the most important part of the mask, as it's where the therapy air from your CPAP machine meets your nose. Over time, sweat, creams, maintenance, and cleaning can break down the silicone of the cushion and it will need to be replaced. This bundle offers a savings over buying these items individually, and will get you stocked on cushions and headgears for the rest of the year.
- Bundle includes four (4) nasal cushions.
DreamWear Nasal Headgear
The headgear holds your DreamWear Nasal mask in place and provides the tension you need to maintain a quality seal. The manufacturer recommends replacing your headgear once every six to nine months, and this bundle includes two headgears to keep your mask in top shape.
- Bundle includes two (2) replacement headgears.
This Product Includes...
- Four Cushions in Selected Size
- Two Replacement Headgears
Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium Wide, Large
Please Note: Does Not Include the Headgear with Arms. Includes the standard headgear.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Here's how to clean your DreamWear Nasal Headgear:
- Using warm water, wet the headgear and apply a little mild soap to the surface.
- Gently scrub the headgear.
- Rinse until all suds have been removed from the headgear.
- Set aside to air dry, but do not place in direct sunlight.
How to Clean Your Nasal Cushion
- Dab a little mild soap and water on the pillows.
- It may help to scrub them with a toothbrush, making sure you remove all the excess debris.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Set aside to air dry, but don't place in direct sunlight.
This is a convenient way to keep your setup up to date. It includes replacement parts for parts that wear out. I am pleased I subscribed to the service. more...
The order was well handled, however the online system did not work for me. Indeed, it has not worked over a number of years when I have tried using it. more...
Excellent product and excellent svc from CPAP.com!!