Nasal Cushion for DreamWisp CPAP Mask
The nasal cushion for the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask is engineered to help minimize leaks while providing a wide-open field of vision, allowing you to see and do more before falling asleep. This product is a replacement for the original cushion that comes with the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask and is available in a selected size.
This cushion is intended to fit only the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask and will not work with any other mask, including the DreamWear or Wisp masks.
Choose the best size fitting your face, and stock up on replacements! This product is designed for periodic replacements of the cushion for health and safety reasons, as well as for performance-related reasons. Over time, any CPAP mask cushion will begin to lose its ability to create a quality seal. By replacing the cushion, you can possibly restore the mask to the same level of performance it had when new.
Cushions are available in petite, small, medium, large, and extra large sizes, and can fit almost any face. For the mask with ALL cushions included, see the DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask - Fit Pack.
This Product Includes...
- Available Sizes: petite, small, medium, large, and extra large sizes.
- Latex-Free? Yes.
CPAP.com always offers these services
- 24 hour access to our CPAPtalk.com Support Forum
- Learning Center for information on sleep apnea and cpap equipment
- Consumer Purchasing Trends Reports
- Warranty Services for all items purchased through CPAP.com
- Insurance Compliant Invoices
- Free Prescription Request System
- Philips Respironics products are for sale only to patients within the U.S. and not to other third parties or businesses.
- All services provided by CPAP.com, including advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products are performed solely by CPAP.com and independently of the manufacturer.
Cleaning the Cushion
It's important to clean the cushion at least once a day. Here's how you do it:
- Completely detach the cushion from the mask. This will help you clean the hard to reach places on the cushion.
- Using CPAP Mask Wipes, gently scrub the interior and exterior of the cushion, making sure to remove any deposits. You may also use mild, fragrance free soap and water.
- Make sure to dry completely before next use.
- Reattach the cushion to the mask.
- Do not use household cleaners such as sprays or bleach to clean the mask, as this can cause your therapy air to become polluted and leave a residue. The residue can make you very sick.
- Do not boil the cushion, as this can weaken or damage the materials used in the mask or cause damage or loss of the product.
Reduces leakage keeping the pressure from running away throughout the night
WHEN NEEDED I WILL. ORDER AGAIN FROM CPAP.COM
Does it’s job. But not the best quality. The cushion or headgear.